LEVEL NINETEEN

Andrew opened his eyes. He couldn't feel anything, almost as if he wasn't in his body anymore. Weird.

He sat up, seeing white all around and yet seeing the world around him as if for the first time. It was blank, and for some reason he was floating. Just hanging out in null space yet on Earth at the same time.

Then he noticed something strange. His body was walking through the caves, and he was watching it walk around. It didn't look like his body, as he never got tattoos or battle scars like that. But for some reason his body did now.

Floating down beside his empty husk, he also noticed that he was much more buff as well. Looking around for a name tag or a hp bar, all he saw was one word above his body.

BLACK.

Black? Didn't make any sense to him, so he tried to enter his body again only to be pushed aside. Starting to feel somewhat scared, Andrew started frantically trying to force himself in, just to be rebuffed every time.

Suddenly, the air around him shifted and got colder...it became harder to breathe. Moving ahead of his slowly progressing body, what he saw stunned him.

*NAME: COLE(AVATAR OF WHITE)
*HP:50,000
*MP:100,000
*ATK:1,000,000
*DEF:1,500,000

Andrew blinked. Then read the stats again. And blinked again.

"What?" He finally managed to say,after minutes of staring intently trying to understand what he saw.

Turning his gaze to the other figure to his left. The woman didn't turn her head but seemed to stare back, her eyes burning holes into his soul.

Cringing at the feeling, Andrew turned away as fast as he could. In a sudden blur of motion, he saw his body join the stand off- looking like a body builder had merged with him.

The fight that followed was only 5 seconds long, but from where he was Andrew could tell it had stretched through an eternity for the three.

The only one standing, was Searte. And she had a new title hovering over her head.

"THE ONE WHO HOLDS THREE"