LEVEL TWENTY ONE

Enki flung the burned and smashed remains of the Andrew action figure he was using to control the power of the Black stone in Andrew out the shut window. The window collapsed inside itself, forming a miniature black hole. The main character he had chosen for his uprising against the World's will had failed. Died like an animal.

Searte wasn't supposed to come back, it made everything messy enough that he found out Cole was White. And also dead, but still... That didn't mess up his plans too much. But he had lost the two most powerful power sources in the cosmos. Now the she devil had them.

Enki paced furiously, trying to come up with a new plan because of Searte. Always her. Always ruining his plans. And she didn't want to oppose the World's Will, on no, she was in full support of it. Uuuuugggghhhhhh.

Blinking rapidly, the dreggs of an idea slowly formed a plan that seemed to hold water. Testing it against more than 700 possible situations and outcomes in less than 0.002 seconds, a smile broke on the face of the entity of Green. A real smile. A real evil smile.

It seemed he would have to handle things directly for a while. But instead... Clones were available. Maybe this would turn out to be even more fun...

***********************************

Gilgamesh sat up. What was that incessant buzzing he fell at the back. Of his mind? It was somewhat powerful, and approaching fast.

"Enki." Gilgamesh said.

The god appeared in a shimmer of light and pixels, in a slight bow.

"You called, brother?"

"She is back, isn't she?"

"Who do you mean?"

"Don't play games with me you pest! " Gilgamesh roared with a powerful burst of power. Enki was flung back, hitting a wall behind the flames.

"If you mean the witch who took it all from us, then yes." Enki said stiffly, his own rage slowly building. "It's your fault she's still alive anyway, Gil. If you had listened to me and took the Red then she would be dead! Forever! "

Gilgamesh stood, his eyes burning." When I say leave the humans alone, you LEAVE THE HUMANS ALONE!  We cannot return to what we used to be, and you know this. The aether has shut for all eternity and we have merged with these lives in this worthless reality, Ethan. Move on and try to forget about the past. Heather is our biggest threat right now and she possesses half of the universes unlimited power. Are you on board, or do I HAVE TO PIN YOU TO IT MYSELF?"

Enki shivered. The last words were packed full of Tærons power and aura. Where had Gilgamesh learned this skill? Why? Unless he had already been selected as Tærons successor. Wait....the throne. Crap.

Enki mentally slapped himself for not realizing that Gilgamesh has been on the frigging Cosmic Chair for the past 1000 years or so. He'd been too busy meddling with mortals to notice.

With his best fake smile, Enki bowed low." I am. But your humble servant."

Gilgamesh smiled. Then crushed his brothers skull with a blink. Carrying The Green Stone of Tæron, he fixed it into a hole in his arm.

Power surged through his body. So his sneaky brother had merged the Yellow Stone with the Green one to keep it hidden? Silly boy.

Separating the stones, he fixed the yellow stone on his other arm. The cosmos would know peace and love his way.

Forever.