Chp 1-Want some Coffee?

Jungkook POV

"no mom"

"but jungkook-ah see she looks so pretty im sure u two would look SO good together"

Mom was bugging me about getting a secretary again. But if someone heard our conversation they would think she's telling me to pick a bride for myself. That's how she was even introducing them to me! I mean like... WHO CARES IF A SECRETARY LOOKS LIKE A FREAKING MODEL. Her/his qualifications were more important. And yeah I did tell my mom but it seemed like she was prepared for the question.

"That's the thing kookie, they have the looks and they have been through books they should have to get the job," Mom said, hoping her son would NOW at least prefer keeping one of the many candidates she had in line for him. 

"What's all the noise about??"

It was my Dad. 

"Daaaaaaaaad mom is doing it again" I whined since I know he would actually listen to me.

"Oh Jiha, let the man live," Dad said, used to this bickering.

"I am letting him live ok, why don't u ever support me" my mom huffed and crossed her arms.

Dad sighed. He knew he would have to say something to please her otherwise he may have to sleep on the floor tonight,

"Ur mother is right, Jungkook-ah, u need to get a secretary and fast too," Dad said hopefully looking at mom. 

"Now jungkook-ah at least listen to ur father" Mom said to me.

I sighed. This was not the first time this was happening. 

"ok jungkook-ah I have a candidate u can choose," Dad said

Both I and mom looked at him in shock. Mom was mostly the one who had a list of candidates for me, whenever she showed dad he would just hum and not even look at the resume(and then sleep on the sofa the same night). So it was shocking dad was showing me an option. 

"o-ok dad, who is it?" I asked.

He took out his tablet and showed me a resume.

It was of a lady named Kim Kuhi-Rah. Even a picture was there. She looked nothing like the girls my mom was showing. I don't think she had any make-up in. Her hair was tied back in a decent ponytail unlike the girls my mom showed who had their hair open or half on their face. I looked at her qualifications. Yeah.. she seemed like she had studied at a decent college, not the best ones like the other candidates I saw but it was fine. My mom leaned in to see.

" Oh, my Gawd!! take that away!! just look at her. it doesn't seem like she has any sense of clothing, wearing that blouse. She hasn't even been to a good college." My mom said.

While she kept criticizing the girl, something was going on in my brain. I thought about how desperate I was to get mom off my back with her fancy-schmancy model-like secretaries and if Dad was the one showing me, she was probably good at the job too. So i told my parents.

"She is fine. When  can I meet  her?"

My dad had a pleased look on his face. Mom, on the other hand, was shocked.

"jungkook-ah!! are u out ur mind or something?! I show so many better ones and u pick this one. THIS ONE?!" Mom yelled.

"Mom. I am the one who gets to pick my secretary. And I pick her." I firmly told my mom. I swear mom's been watching too many dramas lately, I mean does she really think having a pretty secretary will make me fall in love with her?? Apparently yes. 

" but jungkook-ah she's not only-" Mom stopped mid-sentence. 

"She's not only what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.