family

A few days later

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook run after butterflies in the field....he looks so beautiful..... I smile and then chuckle when he trips over and a butterfly lands on his nose and he giggles cutely. I walk to him and help him up "baby! Time to go home! Jin-hyung needs to check you over remember!" He looks at me "oh yeah.... sorry" I pick him up bridal style making him gasp.

I walk back to the castle and then put him on the couch. Jin walks to us "you room your time" I huff "he was being cute" I giggle "sorry hyung....why do i have to be checked over again?" Jin shrugs "you've had sex so I'm seeing if you're pregnant"

I raise an eyebrow "wouldn't I know if I was- ah that's cold!!" He puts some gel onto my stomach that was freezing cold and then he uses something to see if there is a baby. Jimin stands next to me and I play with his fingers making him chuckle.

I completely ignore Jin Talking I continue to play with Jimins fingers and then wince when Jin slaps my thigh "ow! What?!" I sit up. Jin Huff's "you have a baby inside you" my whole world stops "wait- really?" He nods "yes jungkook....a male pregnancy is only seven months not nine...."

He walks away after wiping the gel off my stomach. I look at jimin who smiles "wow.....you're actually pregnant....", I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck "we're going to be a family" he puts his hands on my stomach and nods "we are....."

I put my hands ontop of his and he smiles "my beautiful babies....I can't wait-" he gets cut off by everyone else running in "WHAT DID HE SAY?!" I giggle and nod "I'm pregnant" they all cheer and Jin walks into the room and laughs a little "you're all more excited then jimin and jungkook"

Taehyung laughs "we all know you're screaming inside hyung" Jin nods "I almost cried not going to lie..." I giggle "you're going to be an amazing uncle Jin" his eyes widen "wait really?"
Jimin nods "you're like a brother to jungkook.....all of you are like brothers so you're all be uncles and obviously Appa will be a grandfather"

Mr park walks to me and I gulp. He grabs my hands and smiles "I'm so so happy for you....both of you.... congratulations" I smile "no....thank you....you're the one who hosted the ball...if it wasn't for that masquerade ball none of us would be here right now"

Jimin smirks "you've made him cry now baby" my eyes widen when tears roll down Mr parks face. I smile and wipe his tears "don't cry....you're gonna be a great and amazing grandfather!" He smiles "im just remembering when jimin was a toddler...he has grown so much"

Jimin crosses his arms "shouldn't you thank me then?" Mr park holds his hand up to jimin "shush" I giggle and he holds my hands "I'm very happy to have you as my son-in-law....jimin is very lucky to have you" I Blush.

I gasp when everyone else hugs both me and Jimin tightly, Yoongi smiles "told you that you'd get that ass jimin" jimin glares at him "shut up before I rip your balls off" I roll my eyes and everyone steps back. I wrap my arms around jimin and lean my head on his chest

We're going to be a family.......I'm so happy