Chapter 1 - My Kuroo

Kuroo always said those words to me but I knew he never said them in the way I wanted him too. I wish he would love me like I love him I sighed, I looked straight ahead of me and across the giant gymnasium.
   My eyes stopped and there stood the boy I loved, Kuroo.
   There he stood on the glossy waxed wooden floor directly across from me. Even in the reflection off the floor he still looked handsome. He saw me staring at him and broke into a huge grin and waved. I set my DS down and weakly waved back.
   When was it that I started to like him?

   Was it when he moved next door with his dad and grandparents or was it when he came over to play video games?
   He was really shy when we first met each other and we didn't get along very well but one day I asked him if there was anything he wanted to play and he said volleyball.
   Yes, that's it, that's the day I fell in love with my Tetsuro Kuroo.

   "Hey, Pudding-Head!"
   I heard Kuroo call out to me, I hate it when he calls me that. Even though I hate it when he calls me that, it's still one of the many things I love about him.
    "Ugh, what do you want Kuroo,"
   I replied, I looked up threw my bleach blonde bangs and he mocked an offended face.
    "I am so hurt, I just wanted to know how my lovely blondie was doing."
   Kuroo continued to act sad as he sat next to me and leaned his head against my head.
    "You stink, and you're sweaty."
    I retorted, I turned my face away to hide the fact my face turned bright red. No matter what the situation was he always had this effect on me, I couldn't help but blush at everything he does.

   "Wow I'm just trying to sit and talk to my little Kenma and your going to say that to me, you've hurt my heart." Kuroo sighed.
   He nudged me with his elbow and said,
    "Come on pudding-head it's time to walk home."
    "Ok Kuro."
   I grabbed my DS and stood up. Kuroo quickly stood up behind me and yanked the hood off my head. I snapped my neck around a glared at him he looked around innocently and with a puzzled expression said,
   "What?"
   I sighed how could I ever even pretend to be mad at him.
   I shuffled over to the bleachers and grabbed my bag and walked back over to Kuroo, he was smiling at me as wide as ever. When I got to his side he put his arm around me and pushed open the door to expose a parking lot.
—————————————
thankyou so much for reading my first chapter!
   if you could click the star and leave a vote on my chapters that would help a lot! also i know it's really short, sorry!
        -kami