As His Twin: Part 5

As His Twin
Part 5
@jkficz

Jungkook POV

After practice, you head towards the front of the school to meet y/n.

You sigh, coach worked you guys hard today and you were anxious about the captain decision.

Suddenly, you land on your back. Someone pulled your backpack
hard from behind. You see Jimin towering over you. He’s holding onto
Taehyungs wrist. “May the best man,” he says jabbing at himself, “win.”
He spits on you and then leaves dragging Taehyung behind him. You dust yourself off, getting up.

You walk the front of the school and sit down knowing that y/n takes a while.

Y/N POV

Practice ended a little early today and you wanted to go home so bad.

Coach is announcing captains tomorrow and you really hope its not Yeri.

Of course you want it to be you but it would be awful if it was Yeri. She
would make practice so miserable for you especially if you lost to her.

You make your way to the bathroom by the front of the school because
the one by the gym always gets to crowded.

Hyejin had to stay back and
talk to the coach. You were about to round the corner when you heard
Taehyungs voice.

“Ouch, stop it!” your eyes widened and you stopped in your tracks. You decided to listen in. “So tell me Tae, who did you vote for today?” You instantly recognized Jimins voice. Your jaw clenched.

“I-i voted for you, Jimin.” Taehyung spoke. He sounded scared.

“Good” then their footsteps receded. You let out a breath you didn’t know youwere holding.

You quickly go into the bathroom, careful to not be seen.

What did I just hear? you ask yourself. You change quickly, knowing that Jungkook hates it when you take forever.

You head to the front of
the school and spot Jungkook leaning against the building.

“Hey!” you go up to him.

“Ready?” he asks.

“Yup!” you tell him, helping him up.

“That was faster than usual.” he comments.

“Yea practice ended early today.” You both were obviously avoiding the subject.

“So-“ “I-“ you both start to say. He chuckles.

“I’m gonna go first,” he says. You nod. “Tell me what Jimin said about me.” he says. You look down. You forgot that you didn’t actually get the chance to tell him what went down that afternoon.

“Did Jimin or Taehyung say anything about it to you?” you ask him.

“Nope, I'm in the dark here, lend me your light,” he says playfully. You laugh.

“Ok, here goes nothing.” you say looking at him cautiously. You tell him what happened.

“AND,” you say. “I think I heard Jimin
threatening Taehyung after practice.” you tell him. His eyes widen.

“What?” he asks. You tell him what you heard.

He dosent say anything for a while. You look at him.

“Kookie? You okay? What are you thinking?” His face was hard to read.