As His Twin: Part 6

As His Twin
Part 6
@jkficz

Y/N POV

"Kookie? You okay? What are you thinking?"

"I'm fine" he says, smiling at you. You notice he didn't answer your second question though.You guys reach your house and he instantly heads up to his bedroom. Your bedrooms are across from each other.

You try to catch up with him but his legs are too long. He closes the door.
You sigh.

~Why won’t he tell me what he’s thinking?~

Jungkook POV

You feel bad about blowing off y/n but you can’t stop thinking about what she told you.

~Taehyung is being threatened by Jimin? How long has this been going on? Will Jimin go after y/n again?~

You flop down on your bed sighing. You contemplated your options.

~I could try to talk to Jimin? No, its already beyond that. I could try to talk to Taehyung? No, that might get Taehyung hurt. I could tell the hyungs? No, they won’t be able to do anything right now. I could have y/n help me figure this out? No, I don’t want her to get hurt. When will this madness stop? After captain is picked? No…if I get picked then Jimin will be pissed. If Jimin gets picked, practice will be horrible. This is too complicated. I can’t get y/n involved with my business. I’ll have to do this alone.~

You fade off to sleep, thinking about your options.

Y/N POV

You wake up and get ready for school. You mentally prepare yourself for what might happen; with Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and with Yeri.
Taehyung, his name brings a smile and blush to your face.

You walk into the kitchen fantasizing about him. You giggle slightly, catching the attention of your mom.

“Good morning. Whatcha thinking about?” Your mom asks, jolting you back into reality. You shake your head and sit down to eat breakfast.

“Is it about a boy? Your blushing,” she comments, wriggling her eyebrows.
Clicking your tongue, you say “Ugh, mom. Of course not!” Without sparing her another glance, you eat your breakfast.

You’re about halfway through your breakfast when you notice Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. He usually comes down at about the same time as you.

“엄마, 정국어디야?” (eomma, jungkook eodiya? Mom, where is Jungkook?) you call out to your mom.

“나 몰라.” (na molla. I don’t know) You sigh as you gobble down the rest of your breakfast.

You go back upstairs to go and check on him. You knock softly on his door.

“Jungkookah.” No answer. You knock louder.

“Jungkookah!” No answer. Finally, you pound on the door.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” you scream at the top of your lungs.