As His Twin: Part 17

As His Twin
Part 17
@jkficz

Y/N POV

Jimin. The last time that you saw him was the day that he threatened you and Jungkook luckily came to save you. You had forgotten about him to some extent. But he was also still very much in your mind. 

Jungkook POV

You notice something is wrong with y/n at the ice cream parlor. The color has drained from her face and she's looking down. 

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" Jimin. He sits down with you guys an ice cream cone in his hands.

Your blood turns cold and you clench your fist (the one that's not holding the ice cream). 

"What are you doing here?" You ask him lowly, not wanting to cause a scene. This is why y/n must be acting weird. 

"Just came in to get some ice cream and saw my two best friends and his sister and his girlfriend." Jimin says pointing at Talia when he says girlfriend. 

"Girlfriend who?" Tae asks, the happiness drained from his voice. "This is my sister." 

"Who are you?" Talia asks Jimin. 

"Talia," Tae hisses. "Don't talk to him."

"Hi, Talia is it? My name is Jimin." Jimin smirks at her. Her face hardens one she hears his name.

"Oh, you," she spits. You guess that Tae has told her about him. 

Jimin pretends to be offended and taken aback. "What? Did Taetae say something mean about me?" he mocks.

"Nothing that wasn't true," y/n murmurs. 

Jimin stands up. You and Tae also stand up.

"You got a problem?" you ask Jimin. 

"Hey! Take it outside kids!" the shop owner yells at all of you. 

"We'll be going, thanks for the ice cream sir!" Tae yells back. He gestures for Talia and y/n to get up. They stand up and gather their things. 

Talia walks past him, glaring at him. Tae takes a hold of her shoulder.
Y/N walks around him. You suspect he made and innapropitae face or signal at her because she drops her ice cream. 

"Leave it," you tell her, pushing Jimin aside to grab her wrist. You drag her to stand next to Tae and Talia. Talia immediately wraps her arm around y/n's shoulder. You start to walk away, heading outside the shop. You throw your ice cream away at the door, you don't have the appetite for it anymore. Talia, Tae, and y/n walk ahead of you.

"I just wanted to talk!" Jimin calls at you, once your out of the shop.

"Then talk," you growl, spinning around to face him. 

"To y/n-" he starts. 

"No," you spit. "Remember how well that ended last time?" you remind him.

"And you, Tae, and Talia," Jimin calmly finishes smirking. 

"When did you become like this huh Jimin? You have to say that this isn't just about being captain. You've taken it way to far for that. Now what do you want?" You yell at him. 

"To talk," he repeats. "With all of you." You look back at the three of them. Tae is standing in the middle with his arms around the girls shoulders. You nod at him. You trust him with y/n, she will be safe with him.

"Kook!" Y/N sreams. A fist hits your face, hard and everything turns black.