As His Twin: Part 7

As His Twin
Part 7
@jkficz

Jungkook POV

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” The sound of y/n’s scream jolted you awake. You rush to the door and unlock it.

“Y/N? Whats wrong? Are you hurt?” You frantically scan her body for bruises or cuts.

“Oh good, you’re awake. We’re gonna be late for school.” With that, she turns and walks away.

“Aish, y/n! You scared me to death!” You shout at her back. She flaps a hand back at you, going downstairs.
You pull out your phone to check the time. 7:45.

“Shoot!” You scramble to get ready for school which starts at 8. You shove all of your assignments and your sports gear into your bag and race downstairs.

You grab a bottle of milk from the kitchen counter and rush out the door giving your mom a kiss on the check.

“Bye 엄마 (eomma-mom)!” You tell her
“발리발리! (bali bali - hurry hurry) y/n already left,” She informs you.

“괜찮아 엄마! (gwaenchana eomma - its okay mom) I have long legs! I can catch her!” And with that you dash out the door.

Y/N POV

You had to leave without Jungkook because he was taking too long and you needed to be at school on time.

You rounded the corner, spotting the school at the end of the block. 7:55.

You still had a little bit of time. You could make it on time. As for Jungkook? Who knows.

You walk up to the front of the school, stopping briefly to catch your breath. Suddenly you hear running footsteps behind you. You sigh in relief.

Turning around, you say “Kookie I-"

“I’m not Jungkook.” Jimin says grabbing your wrist and pulling you behind the school building. Your eyes widen.

Jimin pins your hands to the wall above your head. He smirks at you.

“Too bad your Kookie isn’t here to protect you this time.“ You struggle to get free.

“Let me go Jimin! School is starting,” you said.

“No! Listen to me!” Jimin insists. “I’m going to get my revenge now.”