As His Twin: Part 15

As His Twin
Part 15
@jkficz

Y/N POV

The next day, you mentally prepared yourself to ask Taehyung and Talia what their relationship was. It wasn't that you didn't trust Taehyung but you thought that you would know if he had a sister. Jungkook didn't even know. 

As you were about to go and talk to Hyejin about your situation, Talia walks up to her. 

"Hey, you're Hyejin right?" she asks. You stand back a bit but still in range so that you can hear what they are saying. Hyejin nods.

"You're in cheer too right?" Talia asks. Hyejin nods again. "And best friends with Y/N?" Hyejin nods. 

"Can I ask you about Y/N then?" Talia asks, whipping out a small notebook.

"Uhh sure?" Hyejin sounds skeptical but accepts. 

"Stop me if there's anything incorrect okay? So y/n is cheer captain. She is well liked. She is really sweet and nice I know that. You're her best friend."

~Wow, looks like she did her research~

"She's an only child." Talia states. Hyejin shakes her head. "No?"

"Nope, she has a brother." Hyejin corrects her. 

"Oh okay," Talia says, jotting it down in her notebook. 

"What is this for?" Hyejin questions. 
"Oh, well, I was asked to write an article about her for the yearbook. It will be featured in the captain section." Hyejin just nods again.

"Alright and she's dating Jungkook." Hyejin coughs. She starts laughing really hard. 

Talia looks confused. "Is that not right?" she asks Hyejin but she doesn't answer because shes too busy laughing. 

You take this opportunity and walk over to them. 

"Hey Talia, Hyejin." You pretend to not have heard anything. You eye Hyejin doubled over laughing.  "What happened? Why is she like this?" you ask Talia. 

"Uhh, I'm not sure." Talia confesses. 
Hyejin looks up at you, gasping for air and clutching her stomach. "She thought that you were dating Jungkook." Hyejin gasps. 

You look at Talia, widen your eyes, and start laughing with Hyejin. Talia is really confused now. "Guys, whats so funny, I don't understand."

You stop laughing and tell Talia. "You thought I was dating Jungkook? He's my brother. My twin actually." You continue laughing.

Talia's eyes widen. She corrects the mistake in her notebook. "I'm so sorry, I just assumed...you guys are so close..together all the time..." she trails off embarrassed. 

Hyejin and you catch your breath. "Nah, don't be sorry. That was funny though," you tell her. She looks at her shoes. "Hey it's okay. What is this for though, why the notebook?" you ask her. 

"For the yearbook," Talia explains. 

"Oh, may I see?" you ask, gesturing at the notebook. Talia nods, handing it to you. You scan it. "Yeah, now this is all right," you tell her giggling. You give it back to her.

"I'm so embarrassed," Talia says. 
"So, now that you know everything about me, why don't you tell me about yourself?" you prompt, thinking of a way to find out if she is Taehyung's sister.

"I'm Talia Kim. I am hopefully on the cheer team.."she says looking at both of you with a slight smile on her face. "I don't have a boyfriend." She finishes. 

"Neither does y/n," Hyejin tells her. You all giggle.

"What about siblings?" You ask her. "Do you have any siblings?"

She smiles. "Yea, I do. I also have a brother, not a twin though." 

"Does he go here?" You ask her, trying to push it out of her. 

"Yea, he does. I think Jungkook and him are friends actually. His name is Taehyung."