As His Twin: Part 11

As His Twin
Part 11
@jkficz

Y/N POV

"Wanna join us?"

Your heart leaped out of your chest. You imagined yourself cuddling against Taehyungs chest, him stroking your hair and-

Hyejin nudges you.

You realize that Jungkook is staring you because you haven't answered his question.

"Sure we have nothing else to do," you try to say casually.

Hyejin rolls her eyes but she smiles. She is the only person who knows about your crush on Taehyung. You just haven't found a right time to tell Jungkook that you like his best friend.

You peek at Taehyung who is looking at his shoes.

"Alrighty then lets get it!" Jungkook says.

You purposely sit next to Taehyung as the movie (you choose) starts.

You are touching Taehyung as the couch is a bit tight for 4 people. You smile.

Just then, theres a vibrating sound. You all pull out your phones to see which one it is. 

Taehyung sighs, holding up his phone. "It's mine," he states. He opens messages and you peek to see who is texting him. 'Talia - I need your help, please come quick!' You see his eyes widen, then narrow. 

He hops off the couch. "I gotta go, sorry," he informs us. Jungkook jumps off the couch to walk him out. 

You look at Hyejin and pout. She gives you an apologetic look. 'Next time' she mouths. 

Jungkook walks back into the room seeming unphased by Taehyungs sudden exit. 

The movie continues but you can't focus. 

~Who is Talia? Is that his girlfriend?~

After the movie ends, Jungkook retreats to his room. At first you think that it's because Hyejin is over but he's never acted this way when any of your friends have come over before. He always stays and hangs out with you guys. 

When Hyejin leaves, you make your way to his room. Without warning, you burst into his room. 

Jungkook POV

As you are walking Taehyung to the front of your house, you ask him.

"Where are you going? Do you need help?"

Taehyung smiles. "I'm going home. Sorry, I got a text from Talia, my sister. She needs my help. She told me to hurry, I'm not sure what it is. I don't need help thanks though."

"Alright, tell me if you need anything at all," you tell him. 

"Thanks, Jungkook. Enjoy the movie!" and with that he runs out in the direction of his house. 

You return back to the living room to continue watching the movie.

Halfway through you realize.

~Sister? I didn't know he had a sister...~

You wait till after the movie ends to run to room. You grab your computer and type Talia Kim.

Millions of results stream in. You sigh and start scrolling through them. 

~Nope...nope...nope...maybe...? oh that's not her...nope~

Suddenly, your bedroom door bursts open and y/n rushes in.

"Whatcha doin Kook," she asks, plopping down in the bed across from you.

You quickly pull your computer to your chest, not wanting her to see what you're doing.

Her eyes narrow. "Why are you acting so weird lately?"

You gulp. "What do you mean?" You quickly close your computer.

You know your twin like the back of your hand and she does too. You're sure she's gonna find out.

She reaches for your computer. You let her take it, knowing that you changed your password last week so she wouldn't know it.

She flips it open. You see her frown as the password she typed in is wrong. You smile. She trys again.

"Aha!" She says, showing you the unlocked computer screen.

"Why are you stalking Talia Kim?" She asks you, raising an eyebrow.