As His Twin: Part 8

As His Twin
Part 8
@jkficz

Y/N POV

“I’m going to get my revenge now.” Jimins words send chills down your spine. You try to push him away from you but you can’t, he’s stronger.

Unable to think of anything else to do, you scream as loud as you can.

Instantly, Jimin clams your mouth with his hand, switching both of your wrists to one hand.

You try to get free again but he’s too strong, even with one hand.

Jimin leans in closer. “Do that again and I’ll punish you more.” You gulp.

Jungkook POV

You round the corner seeing the school. You gasp for air as you ran all the way. Then the bell rings. Shoot.

You start to run again, the milk bottle gripped tightly in your hand.

You’re about to go into the school when you hear a blood curling scream. You jump. Following the sound, quietly, you peek around the corner of the school.

Your eyes widen as you see y/n pressed against the building and Jimin holding her wrists above her head and a hand over her mouth.

“Do that again and I’ll punish you more.” He says to her. You can see her struggling to get free of his grip.

Your blood boils and your knuckles turn white against the milk bottle.

Without hesitation, you smash the milk bottle on the side of the building and walk towards them. Milk sloshes on the ground.

They both turn to look in the direction of the sound.

You point the broken bottle at Jimin. The glass broke uneven and there is a sharp point at the end of the bottle.

“Get. Away. From. Her.” You growl at him. Jimins eyes widen as he looks at the tip of the bottle but he still docent loosen his grip.

“I said get away!” you yell. Slowly he backs away and Y/n runs to stand behind you, clearly scared.

“Don’t touch her ever again!” you spit at him. You turn around and sling your arm around y/ns shoulder.

“Lets go,” you tell her. She nods weakly. You know that she wants to act tough but you can see through that.

“Thank you Koo,” she says softly, still looking at the ground.

“Anything for you y/n,” you tell her. “Except I’m a little mad because you wasted a perfectly good milk that was going to be my breakfast."

Y/n giggles. “I’ll get you a new one, Koo, don’t worry.”