As His Twin: Part 13

As His Twin
Part 13
@jkficz

Y/N POV

"Hey y/n come over here! We have something to discuss with you." The coach calls you over the minute you get to practice. 

"Sure thing coach! I'll be just a minute!" You head over to the bleachers to set your things down. 
You run over to see the coach talking to someone. "So this is y/n, the team captain," the coach says. She moves over revealing Talia. 

Talia smiles widely when she sees you. "Yes! I know y/n," she tells the coach.

"Great!" Coach turns to you. "Talia is interested in joining the team."

"I thought the team roster was finalized?" you ask her. 

"Yes, but Talia wants to join and has potential. She is transferring schools and its not her fault that she came a bit late. I thought that we could giver her a shot." Coach says.

"Ok, I get that. But Coach, dosen't that mean that someone has to get bumped off if Talia is good enough for starting?" Talia's eyes dart from you to Coach. 

"Yes...but we want our team to be strong this year don't we?" Coach says. 

"Yes coach. I just want to be fair to the girls." You don't want to be hated by someone who has to give up their spot to Talia, no matter how good she is. 

"I know, thats why they voted you as captain. However, if things go awry, I will take the blame. Fair?" You nod. 
You turn to Talia and smile. "Let's see how good you are. Have you done cheerleading before?"

"Yeah, I have. In America at my previous school a bit." She stands up. 
"Ok, go stretch with the other girls. I will announce you and we will see if you will be a starter." She nods happily and goes over to the other girls. 

"Alright girls, listen up! I have an announcement. This is Talia, she wants to join us. Coach thinks that we should give her a shot. Talia, you will on probation for the next few days as we see your skill level. Since Talia is joining late, someone may have to bumped down to alternate." There are murmurs amongst the girls. "So make sure that you work extra hard! Ok, let's begin practice!"

During practice, Talia shows off her skills. You got to hand it to her, shes pretty good.

Talia seems to making friends with a lot of the girls too. You see the coach taking notes.

After practice, coach asks you to stay behind.

"Talia seems pretty good don't you think?" She says.

"Yea, shes good," you agree.

"Heres some girls I noticed weren't doing that well today," coach adds, handing you her clipboard. You take it from her.

"Remember, this is for the whole week not just today so that list isn't for sure.

You scan the list.

You see Yeri's name and smirk slightly.

Then your heart drops. Hyejin is on the list too.