0. | The First Three

The three friends walked down the street around 4am. They were all a little tipsy, two laughing at nothing and tripping on their feet. The girl was on facetime with her sister, who was wondering where she was.

'Stop trip-tripping Emmie~' she giggled 'We coming c-coming' Her sister opened her mouth to say more, but the girl hung the phone up and stuffed it in her pocket, ignoring the next few rings that came as she continued to laugh with the two boys she was with.

'Hey~ What's your name?' the brown haired boy asked the black haired boy. The black haired boy was a little more sober than the other two.

'Soobin' he informed blankly, grabbing his boyfriends arm to keep him from falling again 'Calm down, hun'

'Are you single?' he asked with a smirk.

The boy rolled his eyes 'No, Taehyun, I'm not.'
The boy frowned and plopped down on the ground. He locked his arms onto the boys leg and began to cry loudly. The girl took this perfect opportunity to latch on to Soobin's arm and shake him.

'Do you have any beer?!' she yelled. Soobin stood there for a second, drowning in his own misery, until he heard a noise. He looked around with wide eyes as he heard it again.

'Guys shut up for a second' he whispered, bending down to cover his boyfriends mouth. All three looked around them. The noise seemed to be getting louder. It sounded like... gurgling?

'Let's... hurry and get out of here' Soobin said as he pulled his boyfriend back to his feet. He was panicking, but his friend and boyfriend weren't exactly in the correct state of mind, so he had to be the one to keep it together.

They began to walk forward, both Janet and Taehyun clinging tightly to Soobin's arms. The farther they got from the spot they first heard the noise.. the louder it seemed to get.

'Okay, I'm starting to get freaked out' Taehyun mumbled as he glanced around nervously, unconsciously moving closer to his boyfriend.

Suddenly, an ear splitting noise filled the whole area. All three teens covered their ears, screaming. People all around woke from their slumbers and had the same reaction. The last thing Soobin remembered was seeing a bright light in the sky and then-

Nothing.