XlV : drowning

DRAMA AHEAD!!!! BEWARE

 *Trigger warning as well, read at your own caution 

Luke: You lied to me

Luke: You fucking lied to me

Anna: I didn’t lie to you

Luke: WHO THE FUCK IS BLAKE?!

Anna: ohmygod what did Sebastian tell you.

Luke: I asked him if it was true that you hadn’t had your first kiss yet. And he told me that you had. With Blake. And when I asked him who the fuck Blake was, he told me about how Blake had made high school hell after he lied about sleeping with you. And then you go off, and you make out with him. What the fuck were you doing? What the fuck were you thinking?

Anna: okay, well I don’t know what Sebastian told you, but that’s not what happened.

Luke: So you’re denying that you kissed Blake?

Anna: I didn't kiss Blake. He kissed me. I didn't enjoy it.

Luke: Sure. And here I was, so naive, off daydreaming about how perfect I could make your first kiss, and you didn't even tell me that some guy who you claim to hate, was making out with you and you were doing nothing to stop him.

Anna: I pushed him away every time he kissed me, get your fucking facts straight.

Luke: oh, so you kissed him more than once?

Anna: I NEVER FUCKING KISSED HIM!

Luke: did your lips touch?

Luke: that is considered a kiss.

Anna: I would never like Blake. I hate his fucking guts.

Luke: Why can't I believe you

Anna: because I wasn't the one to tell you. That's why.

Luke: hmmm.. That’s pretty fucking accurate.

Anna: shut the fuck up. You have no say in my life and what I do with it. And so there I was, daydreaming about how perfect it would be for you to be my first kiss and then here you are fucking screaming at me through a phone about something that wasn't my fucking choice.

Luke: I thought that you were an Ashton girl?