XXVl : I scream, you scream, we all scream, for ice cream

Ashton was quite quick with getting ice cream and the showing up here.

But sadly, again, I wasn't the one who answered the door. I figured that it would about 30 minutes and so I was laying on my bed playing a game on my phone when Sadie called my name.

I figured at first that she just wanted to talk more about what Luke and I did, but when I walk out into the living room and see Ashton sitting next to her on the couch, I think my jaw drops open too.

"Ash..." I stumble for words, "How did you get here so fast?"

He winks at me. "That for me to know, and for you never to know."

"Uh-huh, sure." I say, sitting on the other side.

And then I look down to find a grocery sack filled with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.

I bear hug him. 

"Oh my god Ash I love you so much. Just as much as ice cream."

He laughs.

"I don't know whether I should take that as a complement or an insult because you compared me to food."

Then Sadie speaks up. "If she loves you as much as ice cream then you're a keeper."

I sit back up and blush.

I was, am, an Ashton girl.

But then there's Luke.

God fuck.

Why does this have to be so hard?

Why can’t I just move to a foreign country where I can live happily with them both?

Ha.

I wish.

“You want to watch a movie?” I ask Ashton.

“Sure. Do you have anything Nicholas Sparks?”

Sadie looks like she’s about to die.

I don’t blame her.

Those feels.

Any guy that likes Nicholas Sparks is a keeper.

“You read my mind.” I tell Ashton, getting up and walking to the DVD shelf.

“We have The Notebook, Dear John, The Lucky One, Safe Haven…” I say, listing off the movies.