Sneaking Around

Hey Guys! Thanks for 100 reads!

I back!

Izuku Midoriya POV

Kacchan pressed me against the pool side and kissed me, i instantly kissed back parting my lips when he licked my bottom lip. My face flushed and we slowly pulled away a thin string of saliva in between us. I bite my lip breaking the staring contest.

Kacchan set me on the ledge of the pool and hopped out, he was immediately tackled by two people and i gasped getting splashed. Kirishima jumped in too. Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Kacchan were all playing in the water deciding to play a game called 'Chicken Fight' Kirishima was on Kacchans shoulders and Kaminari was on Seros.

Mina sat next to me and smiled, "Do ya like him?" She nodded her head towards Kacchan and I flushed red shaking my head and hands like a maniac. "L-L-Like Kacchan?! N-No way!" She smirked "Hey Shinso come here!" She waved him over and i smiled. "Hi Shinso!" He looked great in his swim suit, it was a purple like his hair. I didn't know he had abs!

He sat next to me sitting criss cross "your hair looks good down" i complimented him, i wasn't lying either he looked good. He blushed rubbing the back of his neck. "Shinso can you do me a favor?" Mina asked hopping in the water and going in front of him so he can see her. "Sure what is it?" She lifted me up and i squeaked How can she do that?!

She placed me in Shinsos lap and i flamed red in embarrassment. "Hold him for me" she winked glancing at Kacchan who was still playing in the water. I covered my face feeling his arms wrap around me "I-Im so sorry Sh-Shinso" I fidgeted with my fingers. "I don't mind" he set his head on my shoulder breathing in my scent. "There you go~ Got to make Bakugo jelly" she winked causing Shinso to chuckled "I'll gladly help with that payment for doing my notes~"

I heard a splash and then a low growl, i looked up and seen Kacchan glaring at us. Shoot! What do i do? Do i say something?? Wave?! I quickly looked away and went back to talking to Mina and Shinso. "Hey Shinso, can you dance?"

Katsuki Bakugo POV

What. The. Fuck. Why is he in that baggy eyed douche bags lap?! I walked through the water over to them and simply glared "What're you extras talking about?" I tried acting normal. Even when Pinky wiggles her eye brow at me an all knowing smirk on her smug little face.

My attention snapped over to The purple dudes hands on My Omegas waist. Deku giggled that angelic laugh, "I was just telling Shinso he should join the Dance Team!" I tched and lifted myself out of the water "Whatever I'm drying off" I grabbed Dekus wrist pulling him up out of the Bastards lap grabbing our clothes and stomping inside to the upstairs bathroom in Todorokis room.

I shut the door and locked it tossing the clothes on the counter, i set a towel on a clear spot on the counter and ripped his swim shorts off. "Kacchan!" He squealed covering his dick, "Shut up" i glared lifting him and setting him on the towel. "But-" I growled glaring harder as i took my shorts of and dried off slipping my boxers on.  "Shut. Up." He whimpered lowering his head, i seen the tears coming to his eyes but i was too mad to comfort him.

I put my shirt and pants on then smelt a scent in the air, His distress pheromones fuck. "Hey Hey... Look I'm sorry i just got mad" I cupped his face tilting it up so i could wipe the tears up with my thumbs.

I got him to stop crying and i grabbed his towel drying him off feeling bad about every sniffle and whimper I heard through out it. I pulled his shirt over his head and lifted him off the counter setting him on the floor and putting boxers on him. "Your ass is cute" I tried lightening the mood and he giggled a little, I put his white shorts back on him and grabbed Toilet Paper handing it to him and he blew his nose.

He threw it away and I lifted his chin softly kissing his lips, "Im... Sorry" Shit I'm even apologizing to him! I love him so... so much.

I stared in to his Jade Green Orbs admiring his freckles that stood out from the pink blush on his, cheeks that were normally a Rose Beige color. Almost reading my mind he pulled me down by tugging on my shirt. A deep passionate kiss left us breathing heavily. "We should... head out before the party gets to chaotic" He mumbled and i felt his breathe on my lips.

I pulled away grabbing his hand "right lets find your brother yea?" We started looking around up stairs but he wasn't here. We walked down stairs and seen him doing a keg stand with Ochako and Asui drunk and clinging to his arms as soon as he stood back on the ground.

Izuku walked over and i waited just watching, He pulled Ochako and Asui off pulling Shindo away and Ochako pushed Deku back making me walk over.  "Hey. Shindo time to go" i grabbed his arms glaring at the two drunk girls" They backed off and we walked out to the side walk.

We walked all the way back to Izukus and Shindo instantly ran inside probably to throw his guts up. I pulled Deku in by the waist giving him a quick kiss on the lips then the cheek "I'll see you later~" He shivered in my grasp and gave a small wave walking into his house. Time to go home...

Heyyyy Theres another Chapter

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000