Kacchan?

Izuku Midoriya POV

Izuku Midoriya POV

H-How is he even alive? "B-But Mom said Y-You died" He nodded and sat down in front of me. "I told her to tell you that" I looked at mom and she smiled sadly. "I've been making her ruin your life, year after year. Because I knew You would have to get married at graduation, but we came too late didn't we?" He leaned across the table and pushed my shirt to the side. I had already taken the graduation clothes off now just in my suit.

I flinched and immediately scooted back so he couldn't touch me

I flinched and immediately scooted back so he couldn't touch me. He was my father yes, a good one? No. He never hit me or anything! He just... how do I put it? Wanted everything his way. Whether it came to what I wore to school, the friends I hung out with, and even if I could leave the house or not! I-I just couldn't handle it, I couldn't decide anything for myself. Like I was a robot! Being controlled, not being able to do anything, almost like I was watching my dad live my life...

He left after my second year in middle school, then my mom left after I became a freshman in high school leaving me with my brother. That was the best year of my life, I wore those 'skimpy' outfits to piss my 'dead' father off. I still do it for that exact reason except I thought he was dead. My mom told me he died the year she decided to leave us to 'fulfill her dream of having stores in America' it sounded like an excuse to get away from us, to be honest.

I didn't know Shindo was in on this all through. He was the only one I trusted for the longest time. But now, I have lots of friends and Kacchan! I'm happy... and I'm going to stay that way. I won't let my dad, mom, brother, or anyone else change that!

"You should be happy for me then" I started making eye contact with him, it took a lot to even speak none the less make eye contact. He had dark eyes, black as the night sky. They were scary, I couldn't even see the shimmer in his eyes. Someone broke him as a kid, and that's all he learned how to do.

I don't blame him for the way he treated me growing up, I blame his parents. It doesn't feel right calling them my grandparents. They broke him till he was heartless, then shipped him off to marry my mom. Forced to have two kids just to force them into the same thing they went through. I feel bad for them... but I refuse to be the same as them. It might be too late for Shindo, I finally realized all his acting was just... acting. I wish I would've noticed sooner and helped him... maybe he would have turned out different.

"Izu-no. Mom, Dad please, I'm not you. You cant treat me like your parents taught you. I want to live my life, go to college, stay with Kacchan and my friends. I want to be happy! Please... I can't do what you do. I want to take my path and be myself!" I teared up in frustration. So many words were coming to my head, sentences weren't forming and my head was spinning. I stood up and started yelling "You can't force me into it like before!! I have a mate! I refuse to be treated as, as some pet, you can force around!!" I started to cry feeling the wet streams of tears crawling out of my eyes.

I went to stomp out of the room when our front door burst open and there stood my mate, "KK-Ka...K-Kaccha-Kacchan?" I gasped feeling a needle in my neck and my eyes slowly started to close everything started to blur before going completely black.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I had talked to my mother and found out that she set up an arranged marriage with me and Deku. I figured that's what his mom and dad were telling him but His family doesn't even know what I look like. Flucking idiots. We were driving to his house before something bad could happen. They didn't know I was the one to marry him, they were sure to try and... remove the mark. His heat pills would wear off any minute leaving him able to be remarked. I can't let that happen!

We pulled into the driveway and ran to the door my mom and dad following close behind. I opened the door, as it wasn't even locked, and walked right in. I saw Deku standing not too far in front of my eyes wide in shock. "Kacchan?" A needle was stuck into his neck and he immediately fell to the floor but I caught him just in time. I glared at the unknown man, his dad... I think? He looks like Shindo but older.

I lifted Deku bridal style and stood up straight glaring at the whole family who gaped, mouths open in shock. "Y-Your his... soon to be husband?" His mom questioned and I only nodded making eye contact with his father. He was taller than me but not by much. I didn't have to look up at him or anything.

His whole demeanor suddenly changed and he smiled, brighter than I thought an Alpha could holding his hand out "Hizashi Midoriya! Your... Katsuki Bakugo?" I stood there dumbfounded. "The fuck?"

He he he, sort of a cliff hanger? Yea! I think I'm gonna try and get at least 25 chapters of this book out! It is my current goal I hope that's okay with you guys :)

Thanks for reading cya next chapter! I really like this story and I'm glad I got more ideas for it. Bye bye readers~

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000