We can do it... Together

Katsuki Bakugo POV

Katsuki Bakugo POV

We both refused to break eye contact when he suddenly had a change of heart? He was smiling and holding a hand out to me. "Y-Yea it is... Katsuki Bakugo" I can't believe I just fucking stuttered in front of Dekus father.

"Great to meet ya! Here lay Izuku down" he quickly stepped over to the couch and I shook my head before sitting down and pulling Deku on my lap. His back touched the armrest and his head laid against my chest. My mom and dad followed along sitting next to me.

I was with Deku and that's all that matters to me. I'll leave the 'arranged marriage' crap to my parents. I moved a curl out of his face and kissed his cheek rubbing the mark I made on his scent gland. I moved him so he was fully on my lap I felt him nuzzle into my scent gland. I let out some of my scents and he's the only one who can smell it so I'm not worried. I wrapped my arms around him rubbing soothing circles into his lower back.

Mitsuki Bakugo POV

Ive never seen my son so... nice? He better be nice to his omega! It pisses me off that the brat didnt tell me about this. Hes lucky im the one they asked to set up an arranged marriage. I looked at Inko and smiled "Its great to see you again" Fucking bitch.

We used to be friends in high school until she suddenly changed and completely cut off our friendship. I of course didnt let her do that, i kept following her and trying to talk to her but eventually gave up. It was practically useless anyways, she went away for our second year in high school and when she came back she wasnt the same.

She smiled at me softly "Hello... Shall we talk over the arrangements?" I nodded looking over to Katsuki "Hey brat why dont you take Izuku and Shindo upstairs" He mumbled "your not the boss of me old hag" I didnt bother saying anything because we might destroy their house. After they left i turned to Inko and started discussing the arrangements.

Time skip

Hizashi pulled out a paper and I read over it...

Pre-Marriage Contract

The Agreement is between Katsuki Bakugo (husband) and Izuku Midoriya (wife) will be married January 12th, 2025. (Two years after high school graduation)

Rules
1. Both Families assets will be shared
2. Companies owned by each family will be lead by the rightful person
3. Children are expected from this marriage
4. Both must live in the same house before and after being officially married

If either (wife) or (husband) breaks one of these rules the contract is broken.

(A/N: I was trying to think of more rules comment some if you think of any~😭❤️)

There were six blank spots at the bottom left for Inko, Hizashi, Masaru, and I to sign. The other two spots were left for Katsuki and Izuku. I stood up to go get the kids when Hizashi put his hand out "We'd like to talk... before they come down here" I nodded and slowly sat back down.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I felt warm, really warm, no hot. It felt like the sun was besting down on me for hours. I squirmed squeezing my eyes shut, I felt a strong grip holding me into their body which was also really warm. I whined opening my eyes, I locked eyes with my Alphas... Kacchan. I let out a loud mewl/squeal and kissed at his neck.

My mind was foggy and I was only focusing on Kacchan, hes all that matters right now. I-I want to be touched, "Kacchan..." I left sloppy kisses going up his neck. "C-Crap-" I pushed my lips onto his kissing him roughly. He didnt kiss back but I dont care at the moment.

I bit his bottom lip and it seemed to surprise him enough to open his mouth. I pushed my tongue in and sat up on his lap slightly rocking my hips. I need some sort of friction... something!

I unknowingly let my scent leak out starting to fill the room with my lusty pheromones. It feels so humid and hot. I whimpered when Kacchan tried pulling me off him. "Kacchan.. Kacchan please~" I whined louder feeling the familiar pain in my pelvis area. "Sh-Shindo get his heat pills. Now!"

I bit my lip not liking the sound of my Alpha yelling. "Mm~ Alpha, bite me" I purred into his ear starting to grind faster.

I heard a door bang open and yelling, I looked over and seen my dad, he was furious. I shook my head and started unbuttoning Kacchans shirt until he grabbed my wrists. His grip was tight at first before loosening. He let my wrists go and I went back to unbuttoning his shirt, i growled at how long it was taking.

My Alpha cupped my face making me look at him. I stopped everything, grinding, unbuttoning his shirt, everything. "Alpha?" He was holding a pill out to me and I shook my head. "N-No!" I squinted closing my eyes and shaking my head again. A soft pair of lips met mine and I gasped looking at Kacchan.

He pushed the pill into my mouth and didnt pull away till I swallowed it. I clung to his shirt and whimpered Does he really not want to mate with me?

I felt my eats droop to the sides of my head and my tail stopped wagging. I felt tired, my eyes fought to stay open but couldnt any longer. I fell asleep quietly crying on his shoulder. Nuzzling the scent that I loved so much.

Vote, Comment, and Follow for more

Hehehe ❤️ I think the next chapter will be the wedding >:) I hope you guys enjoyed see you in the next chapter! Bye Darlings~

Word Count: 1000