Together?

I love this picture it gives me good vibes 🥺🥰

3rd Person POV

Katsuki slammed his fist into his alarm clock standing up tiredly "who the hell got me this?" He glared down at the clock.

He rolled his eyes and put his clothes on for the day. His outfit consisted of black ripped skinny jeans, a tight muscle shirt that cut off showing his shoulders and arms. He brushed his hair to make sure it wasn't tangled. He brushed his teeth aggressively till he spits blood and walked downstairs. He slid a chain over his head that he had and ate his breakfast "ill be home late" Mitsuki said rushing through the house grabbing stuff for work.

"Me too" Bakugo added and stood up rinsing his dish in the sink as he threw his bag over his shoulder. "Where are you going?" Mitsuki came to a halt and glared at him, he walked past her and put his black sneakers on. "Party cya" and like that he was out the Mitsuki not far behind him as they got into different cars driving different ways. Masaru sighed smiling "my weird family"

Izuku woke up by hopping straight out of bed and eating chocolate chip waffles with lots of syrup. He ate quickly and took a long shower not bothering with his phone till later. He grabbed his outfit, black thigh high socks, a short skirt that almost showed his ass but hid a lacy thong. He paired it with black boots and a loose cropped hoodie that showed off his collar. Every Omega was required to wear some sort of scent hiding jewelry. Alphas had the same rule, any sort of scent blocking jewelry was required but some, mostly ones in sports wore simple patches over their scent glands.

Izuku didn't bother messing with his hair and put his phone in his hoodie pocket before looking around for his books. He suddenly stopped and whined running out the door. There Bakugo was waiting in his car with that stupid cocky grin. Deku rolled his eyes and got in the passenger seat immediately grabbing his books and setting them on his lap. "Thanks" he mumbled softly.

Katsuki started driving to school "y' know they're gonna think were dating coming to school together~" he grinned glancing at Izuku. Deku rolled his eyes "yea right as I'd date you" he glared before giggling. "You owe me for saving your ass" he pulled into the parking lot. They got out and he walked over to Deku pushing him against the car and whispering in his ear "Just remember that" he slowly licked up his ear lobe and then walked away his group soon running up to him.

Izuku walked into the school with Ochako holding one arm and Asui holding the other as they talked his ear off about gossip and they're 'soon to be boyfriends' "you should bring your brother here! He's hot from the pictures you've shown us" Ochakos practically in love with Izukus brother after seeing ONE picture. Deku rolled his eyes "He's coming back Friday" Asui giggled "bring himmmm come on Izu please!"

"Thank you!!" Ochako kissed Izukus cheek smiling happily. "Yea yea. You owe me though"  she nodded quickly "Let's Skip and practice!" Midoriya hesitated but nods changing course to the dance studio next to the gym. "I'll meet you guys there" Deku waved and ran to the bathroom.

He did his business and washes his hands quickly. He opened the door but someone opened it before him, a tall male pinned his wrists above his head letting the door close. The man crashed his lips on Izukus immediately his eyes widened in shock but he melted into it kissing back eagerly. He bit his lip and Izuku gasped giving him time to shove his tongue in.

They pulled away panting lightly and the Alpha licked his lips before walking into a bathroom stall. (They have stalled because Male Omegas and Alphas have to be divided in some way)

Deku wiped the saliva off his lips and ran to the studio wiping his face to calm down. He skipped into the studio feeling extra happy. "What're we working on?" He hopped on his feet smiling brightly. Katsuki, staring in the window smiled slightly seeing the Omega all happy. The dance studios' walls were completely windows letting anyone who around sees in. They all changed in the nearby bathroom wearing shorts and t-shirts. The three stretched and did the most of the routine they could without the Alphas being there they couldn't do any in-air stunts.

"We'll see you at lunch kay?" Izuku nodded and watched his friends leave. He wipes his forehead with a towel and giggled quietly. He bent over to grab his stuff and he felt something press against his butt making him squeal and jump turning around fast. He sighed in relief "Oh my gosh Kacchan you scared me" Bakugos smirk frowned slightly "What? Wanted it to be someone else?" He glared lightly.

"that's not what I meant" he pouted grabbing his bag and putting it on his back. Katsuki walked forward and pushed Izuku up against a wall smirking, "Aww did I hurt your feelings?" Bakugo muttered leaning close to his face. Deku bit his lip and slid his hands up Bakugos chest a smirk appearing on his face, "Maybe you should make me feel better?~" He purred leaning in even closer.

Katsuki growled and pushed Izuku back shoving a knee between his legs pressing up into his groin almost lifting him from the floor.  The omega bit his lip gripping Katsukis shoulders whimpering quietly. "K-Kacchan what are y-you doing?" He blushed madly until Bakugo backed up releasing him, "How'd you like that kiss in the bathroom?" He whispered in his ear before walking out of Izukus studio.

Yay an update

I hope you liked this chapter cya next one

Love ya readers!

Vote, Comment, and Follow for more

Word Count: 1000