Expressing Feelings

Hero ^~^

Izuku Midoriya POV

Izuku Midoriya POV

I Groaned today is gonna be a long day. I feel so tired I was up half the night studying for this test! I don't even feel like dealing with Kacchans teasing at this point. I grabbed a green cropped hoodie and some high waisted black skinny jeans. I put on some mascara and eyeliner with some strawberry chapstick.

I grabbed my backpack and put it on quickly running out the door. Thursdays are not my favorite day of the week. I rubbed my eyes and walked in plopping down next to Todoroki. "Why are There even mornings" I laid my head on the table looking at Todo. "You should've just came over and studied Midoriya" I whined "I know I know" I pouted puffing my bottom lip out. "But I forgot about the Math!"

I was making my way to class when I was pulled into the bathroom. I squealed and immediately started squirming, I made eye contact with the bright red eyes and sighed. "What Kacchan?" He smirked and pushed me into a stall closing and locking the door. "Aw what do you mean what?~" he whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. I pushed on his chest leaning away "I'm not in the mood C'mon" he pulled away and glared lifting me onto the back of the toilet. "Hah? So what you can tease me whenever you want but when I want to do something with you you don't want it?" He hovered over me sad from that but it was kind of... true. "Kacchan you know that's not what I meant.." He glared into my eyes and I quickly looked away.

Kacchan growled and grabbed my face making me look at him. Does he want to be like that? Fine. I wrapped my legs around his Torso pulling him close also wrapping my arms around his neck interlacing my fingers in his hair. "Better?" I giggled and grinned. Kacchan growled in my ear, it was hot. "My brothers coming home Friday" I whispered tilting my head as he kissed down it. "Fucking asshole" I giggled and gasped "K-Kacchan Mmm" I let out a small moan and covered my mouth blushing. "Waah don't suck there" He sat on the toilet seat and pulled me onto his lap. 

The bell rang and I yelped springing up. "Sh-Shoot I gotta go!" I unlocked the stall and ran out speed walking to my class.

3rd Person POV

Katsuki snickered and stood up walking to his classroom grunting at the annoying Teachers' voice he didn't even remember their name.

He laid back not paying attention to the teacher talking. He passed all his classes with Straight A's without trying. He was just smart.

While Izuku had to beat the education into his head. He studies his ass off but still only passed with a C sometimes a B.

Izuku Midoriyas POV

I walked out of class staring at my quiz, a D how does that even happen?! My mom's gonna kill me! I rubbed my forehead in annoyance quickly walking down the hall. If I get extra credit it won't be a problem. She might not even look by the time I get my grades back up, I don't think she'll look. I ran into the Cafeteria but was of course pulled in to somebody, Kacchan pulled me down on his lap. All his friends were hanging out at the table, "Hey Midoriya!" I giggled and waved "Guysss. Pleas call me Izuku!" Kacchan pressed his nose into my scent gland smelling me.

I relaxed back and closed my eyes a low rumbling sound coming from my chest.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

is he purring? God that's so cute. I held him close as if he would disappear if I loosened for just a second. "Awww" I looked up immediately growling and glaring at my 'squad' they looked away avoiding my glare and I chuckled.

I slowly slid my hands up the front of Dekus hoodie and feeling him shiver in my grasp was the best thing. Fuck why can't he be mine already? I told him I liked him. Right? Yea. I'll just have to make him like me back.

I rubbed his stomach soothingly until the bell rang and he jumped. "Jumpy much?" Kaminari chuckled as I stood up still holding him. "Kacchan are you gonna put me down?" He glanced back at me, his eyes are so pretty. "Oh no," I grinned walking to our Math class. I sat in my seat setting him back in my lap pride overfilling my chest. I set my chin on his shoulder looking at his notes. At least he's not running...

I growled quietly, all his attention was on his stupid notes! What the hell?! I'm right here you know. The teacher was focused on their computer screen so I wouldn't be caught. I kissed the back of his neck leaving more kisses going down. He leaned his head to the side humming quietly as he added little side notes, cute.

My hands slid down his stomach going on to his thighs rubbing them. I glanced at his face and he was biting his lip, his cute freckles showing more from the red blush. "K-Kacchan what're you d-doing?" He mumbled still focusing on his work. "Nothing~" I nibbled on his ear lobe sliding my hands closer to his inner thigh. He whimpered starting to rock his hips back and forth, almost like grinding on me.

I chuckled and held his waist down so he cants move, he stopped writing his notes and gripped my forearm. "Don't.. Don't stop" he whispered gripping my arm tighter and I just barely heard it, My eyes widened and I quickly reached down and the bell rang.

😃✌️ done

Chapter 5 is le doné

I'll get the next chapter out soon~
I love you, you beautiful beautiful people ☺️❤️ See you later

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More!

Word Count: 1000