Skipping Class

Hi OwO eat my tiny peen

3rd Person POV

Izuku ran to his class and plopped in his seat looking over at the teacher apologetically. He shook his head clear disappointment in his eyes.

The English class passed by fast enough and Izuku made his way to the Cafeteria looking for his group of friends but spotted Kirishima, One of Katsukis best friends. He smirked seeing Bakugo not too far away. He skipped up to Kirishima and snaked his arms around his lower body and pressed his chin on his chest. "Hey Kiri" he smiled innocently, Eijirou blushed and slowly grabbed Izukus waist not wanting to scare him off. Deku let out a delightful sigh before his smirk quickly returned as he saw Bakugo glaring at them.

Izuku leaned up and sniffed Eijirous scent staring right into Bakugos eyes making sure he was watching. Kirishima rubbed small circles into his sides before Deku pulled away hopping on his toes. "Cya later Kay?" He giggles and walked off passing Katsuki in the process whispered "Slut" Izuku yelped and quickly ran away embarrassed at the name.

Katsuki met up with his friends quickly grabbing a girl's hand pulling her along she gladly came with clinging to his arm. He rolled his eyes at the 'whore' before sitting at their table and leaning into her face and she immediately smashed their lips together. Katsukis eyes narrowed he pulled away fake gagging and she rolled her eyes scooting closer to him.

Bakugo grinned and presses her against the wall towering over her "are you that fucking desperate to even think of touching me?" He glared down at her with clear hate in his eyes. She shivered and shook her head terrified. He pulled away and scooted away as she got up quickly walking away. "Hey, Bakubro! You get the invitation?" Katsuki cocked his head to the side confused. "No?" Mina gasped covering her mouth.

Izuku suddenly walked over leaning over Katsukis back wrapping his arms around his neck and showing him the invitation to Todorokis party. "See?" Kirishima grinned, "was THE Katsuki Bakugo not invited?" Kaminari stifled a chuckle. Izuku kisses Katsukis cheek "aww maybe next party Hm?" Bakugo read over the invitation and grabbed Dekus wrist softly and whispered in his ear. "This says plus one. I'm coming with you" Deku bit his lip and nodded. "Your driving!" He yelled skipping off back to his friends.

Izuku sat down and Todoroki looked up "Did it work?" Izuku nodded patting his head slightly, the first time Izuku kissed Todorokis cheek he practically had a break down about how people touching him freaked him out. Izuku hasn't touched him like that since Todoroki eventually got used to the patting.

Lunch ended faster than Izuku could eat so he threw away his whole lunch sighing. "Wasted money again" he pouted and walked to His Math class. He sat in the seat next to bakugo, Deku didn't care as he felt bad his stomach hurting from being hungry. He was stressed from being late to class and Monoma acting more 'protective' than ever. He had to make sure Monoma didn't see him with Katsuki...

Katsuki kept giving concerned glancing towards Izuku but he never noticed, focusing more on his notes and the pained look on his face made it hard. The bell rang and Deku jumped up not bothering to grab his books as he ran straight into the bathroom throwing up in the first toilet he made it to. Bakugo wasn't far behind him with his and Dekus textbooks. He set them on the ground and rubbed Izukus back holding any loose hairs back.

Once Deku threw his entire breakfast, which consisted of a chocolate chip cookie, he sat down leaning his back against the wall sighing. "You okay?" Katsuki asked helping him up by holding his waist as he cupped his hands drinking water from the sink. "Yea I just forgot to eat.." Bakugo raised his eyebrow, "Let's go eat then" Izuku rolled his eyes not in the mood for his teasing.

"Funny.. but no thanks I promised to ride home with Monoma" He mumbled wiping his face. "Too bad" Bakugo hoisted Deku over his shoulder making him yelp as he walked out of the bathroom and out the front door of the school. He set Izuku down in the passenger seat and closed the door getting in and buckling up tossing the books in the back. "I'll drive you home after we eat" Izuku nodded bouncing his leg slightly nervous. Katsuki started playing some rock music watching the roads carefully.

Katsuki noticed and put his hand on Dekus thigh slowly pulling out of the parking lot and driving towards a McDonalds. Izuku perked up suddenly happy and he smiled as they pulled through the drive-through. Katsuki ordered chicken nuggets and fries. As he was about to pull away Izuku quickly leaned over yelling right in Katsukis ear "AND A DIET COKE!" The lady taking their order laughed and Katsuki groaned driving forward "The hell Deku?!" He growled waiting for a car to move up. "What?" He smiled "I wanted a drink" He pouted crossing his arms while looking down puffing his bottom lip out sadly.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and leaned over the seat close to Midoriyas face. Izuku blushed lightly not expecting him, "W-What?" He cursed himself for stuttering in front of Bakugo. Katsuki chuckled their lips close enough to feel the others breathe. A loud honk was heard and Katsuki pulled away grumpily flipping the guy off before driving forward.

They ate in the car and Izuku was happily drinking his Diet Coke. Bakugo stopped his car in front of Izukus house patting his leg.

Deku looked up and swore he felt his heart stop. Monoma was standing at his front door staring right into Izukus eyes. He was pissed.

🙂 ahaha
AhAgHagH suffer.
I love cliffhangers they are amazing aren't they?

Vote, Comment, and Follow for more

Word Count: 1000