Wedding and something more...

Wedding? NAH more like After Party~Sorry, I don't like writing about weddings sooooo :)

Sorry, I don't like writing about weddings sooooo :)

(WARNING: Smut, Teasing, Tail play 👀, drunk Deku, Nipple play, Dirty talk, YEA! 😃)

Izuku Midoriya POV

Mina somehow talked me into drinking, and I am NOT good with alcohol. I lost count of how many I drank and was feeling loopy. I went to go look for Kacchan but ran into Shinso. "Shinsooooo!" I patted his back and then gasped "Can I get a piggyback riiiiide?" I gave him puppy dog eyes and he chuckled.

He kneeled and I climbed on, the dress I had been wearing showed off the white shorts that were way too short but It didn't matter. I perked up and pointed to Kacchan who was sitting up at our table.

It was a long table on a risen floor that had me and Kacchan in the middle and his groomsmen and my bridesmaids on the sides of us. Shinso saw my point and walked towards him. "Kacchaaaaan!!" I called out smiling while patting Shinsos head. He looked over and shook his head "WHO THE HELL GOT THE NERD DRUNK?!" He stomped over and I hopped off Shinsos back. "Kacchaaaan~" I threw my arms over his shoulders and smiled pressing my body onto his.

"I missed youuu~" I cooed letting my hands tangle in his hair. I peppered kisses up his neck as his hands moved to my waist. To tease him I licked a long stripe from his collarbone to his jaw. "Kacchan~ were married now hehe" I placed a soft kiss on his cheek before skipping back to my seat.

He was standing about 10 feet away staring at me, we made eye contact and I winked licking my lips.

3rd Person POV

Bakugo growled walking over to Deku and sitting back in his seat. His hand found its way to Dekus thigh caressing it lightly. Dekus face showed no change In emotion so Katsuki decided to continue letting his hand slide up the now shorter wedding dress. Deku gasped and looked at Bakugo silently begging him to stop. They were in public, at their wedding reception. Katsukis smirk only widened his hand traveled to His inner thigh cheekily rubbing it.

Izuku whimpered biting his lip, a sudden idea popped in his head, and without a second thought he reached over and (A/N: I got no regrets for this :)) grabbed Katsukis dick.

Katsuki choked out a gasp/groan and unconsciously released his grip on Dekus thigh giving him enough time to get up and run. 'What the fuck?! When did he get so confident?! It's the stupid Alcohol, it's fucking hot.'

Katsuki watched him get pulled to the dance floor in his drunken haze. Mina had grabbed his hand her hands holding his waist as he giggled. They moved in sync, clumsily dancing together. It was all laughs and fun till a drunk Kaminari and Kirishima came to. It was ironic, Deku was with Katsukis friends and Katsuki was with Izukus.