Break Up

I changed my mind my cock is a Very big man I'm kidding 😔 it's small but we love my small pp right? you don't need a big peen to be strong >:{ im very strong.

3rd Person POV

Katsuki looked at Izukus face and seen terror, he was confused so he looked forward but it was just his boyfriend. "what's wrong?" Izuku stayed quiet and whimpered quietly releasing distressed pheromones. Izuku smiled weakly "Thanks for the food ill see you at school tomorrow" he unlocked his car and Katsuki locked it shaking his head. "Stay here" he smirked mischievously as he got out of his car turning it off so Izuku was pretty much trapped in there.

Deku panicked pulling at the door handle, yelling the boy's name as he walked up to Monoma at his front door. Monoma glared standing there not flinching, Katsuki walked up and swung his fist forward punching Monoma square in the face. "Fuck!" Monoma gripped his nose as it bled all over his shirt. "Stay. Away. From. Deku!" He punched him in between words until Monoma hunched over on the floor like a baby. Deku couldn't watch anymore he looked over and seen one of Bakugos hoodies quickly grabbing it and covering his face with it sniffing. He calmed down and looked up to see Monoma in his car driving off.

He teared up and started crying again he heard the door open and he quickly looked over before his eyes widened. Bakugo wasn't even hurt, He chuckled and wiped Izukus tears. Deku giggled and handed him his hoodie "want to hang out a bit?" Katsuki unlocked the doors and they went inside.

They took their shoes off and plopped on the couch Izuku sighed. "Th-Thank you" He smiled "Bastard had it coming" He growled looking over at Deku. They looked into the eyes of each other, Katsuki leaned forward glancing down at his lips before licking his own. Midoriya blushed and leaned in too, they're lips slowly touched fitting together perfectly.

The kiss heated up turning into multiple. Katsuki pushed Izuku over holding his waist tightly. Deku moaned as Bakugo sucked on his bottom lip. Katsuki rams his tongue in exploring his mouth greedily. They pulled away panting, Izuku shivered as Katsukis hands trailed up his shirt before unzipping it slowly. "Kacchan..." Deku closed his eyes letting out a satisfied hum while The Alpha kisses the side of his lips going down his chin and jawline. He slowly licked up his neck, Midoriya gasped his eyes going wide and he relaxed into it.

Bakugo growled at Zukus cute whimpers and moans. He licked, bit, and sucked decorating his neck in hickeys. His hands slid up and down Dekus thigh slowly moving to his inner thigh.

The Omega wrapped his arms around Katsukis neck entangling his fingers in the soft blonde hair tugging roughly when he was bitten. His eyes suddenly shot open wide as he felt Bakugos bulge pressed against his thigh. He pushed the Alpha off him and blushed madly while rushing to the bathroom in a hurry. "The fuck?" Bakugo sat there confused till he looked down and seen his 'problem.' He sighed and walked to the bathroom door knocking on it, "open up" he heard the door click as it unlocked.

Deku opened the door and peaked out blushing. "S-Sorry... I just d-don't want to... you know" he opened the door fully and stepped out. He was then pressed against the wall and he looked up at the Blonde confused. "It's fine. I was just teasing you anyways nerd" Katsuki chuckled sticking his tongue out teasingly before grabbing his shoes and walking out the front door. Deku stood there shocked "were playing it that way huh?" An evil grin appeared on his face and he walked to his room zipping his shirt back up as he grabbed one of his notebooks. He walked to the bathroom taking a quick shower and changing into his Comfy nightgown. He looked in the mirror and gasped pulling the shirt collar down to see multiple red and purplish hickeys everywhere. "Bastard" he pulled his make-up out and set it on the counter so he wouldn't forget to put it on in the morning. If anything was more of a turn off it was hickeys someone else made.

Katsuki smirked evilly pulling into a parking spot and walking right up to his room ignoring his Dad calling his name. Any excuse to be left alone would work, "I HAVE HOMEWORK OLD MAN!" A simple "okay" calmed his nerves as he sat at his desk putting a finger to his lips. Bakugo shook his head and plugged his phone in turning his radio up to the max as he blasted random hip-hop songs he knew Izuku danced to. He changed into some simple basketball shorts and laid in bed putting his hands behind his head.

Slowly closing his eyes he imagined Izukus dance routine a low grumble making his face heat up as he imagined, other things. Fuck was he glad that Monoma was out of the picture, he knew he started something with his last words but it would just make it all the more fun to tease the Omega.

Deku heard his phone buzz and he looked at the message...

Monoma: Were over. I'm not dating some whore

Izuku giggled removing his contact and blocking the number with a relieved sigh. "Thank you Kacchan" he began writing plans in his book for each day of the week starting with tomorrow, Thursday.

Haha there is a chapter hope you hoes liked it ill update again like tomorrow hehe~

🙂 Oh! You should go check out the IceCoffeeMochi account she is starting a story and needs voice actors UwU you guys should contact her on discord or Instagram for more information!

😋 follow my Instagram too 🙂 if you want its x.anime.waifu

Vote, Comment, and Follow for more!

See ya later cuties 😉😘

Word Count: 1000