Fridays

Hey Guys

Hey Guys

3rd Person POV

Katsuki woke up as energized as a Bakugo could get. He chose to take a steaming hot shower, he put on a black tank top throwing a red jacket on with black joggers making sure to put his scent patch on. Basketball tryouts are next week and he had to get some practice in this weekend. He brushed his hands through his hair and walked out the door.

Izuku woke up late, quickly showering not bothering to dry his hair and he threw on a black hoodie crop top with a bright orange X across it. Grabbing some matching joggers to go along with it. Making sure to put his scent blocking collar on too. He grabbed a toasted waffle shoving it in his mouth as he tied his red sneakers.

Katsuki decided to jog to school, wouldn't be as fast but he left early anyway.

"Hey, Lil bro!" Yo, Izukus brother grinned pulling him into a tight hug. "H-Hey Yo! I wanna talk but I-I have school! Cya later?" Thankfully, Yo nodded but said "Mom wants her money back" and walked up to his room with his bags. Izuku sighed feeling the fear in the pit of his stomach.

He quickly drove to school in his new car, he didn't want a car but his mom got him one anyway, he was, of course, grateful but still.

He arrived at school and once he saw the front was empty he knew he was late, he ran through the doors and got a hall pass. He ran to class and stood outside of the door wiping his forehead clean of any sweat. He walked in and apologized setting the pass down and sitting in his seat next to Shinso. He slumped over sighing as he fixated on the lesson writing notes for both him and Shinso. What could he possibly owe his mom? Money? When did he get money from her? Izuku rubbed his head annoyed, all this thinking was giving him a headache.

The bell rang and he gave Shinso his notes and a quick hug walking out of class.

~Time Skip To Lunch~

Izuku received a text from his brother and that's when Ochako reminded him of being his brother after school. He opened Shindos messages, (he's his stepbrother so his last name didn't change)

Shindo: Mom said you owe her 500$

Midoriya: I didn't even borrow anything

Shindo: Don't worry little bro ill pay her for you then... but you owe me.

Midoriya: Alright thank you! Oh, yea do you want to come to a pool party with Kacchan and me after school?

Shindo: Hell yea the college parties are lame!

Midoriya: Okay Kacchans driving us after school Cya!

Izuku turned his phone off and turned to Ochako "He'll come" Uraraka hugged Deku tightly "Yay Thank you!" Midoriya giggled and hugged her back. "Anything for you"

Izuku ate half his ramen and lunch not wanting to eat anymore he skipped to Math. Katsuki hadn't messed with him all day, and Izuku hadn't messed with Katsuki. Izuku decided to change that...

Izuku Midoriya POV

I saw Katsuki in his seat on his phone. The Teacher was asleep at his desk so I skipped up to him and plopped on his lap facing him. "Hi, Kacchan!" I smiled tilting my head slightly. "The hell- you ready for the party?" I cut him off wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing our chests together. He set his hands on my waist and leaned close, it worked. "Hell yea what time is it?" He nuzzled his nose into my scent gland and I loved it. (the scent blocking collar blocks his scent from spreading but his scent gland still smells like his scent of course) "It's from f-four after school..." I blushed red seeing people looking at us.

I closed my eyes relaxing as I wanted to smell his scent but the patch covered his whole scent gland. (Alpha ones block the scent entirely because it is stronger than an Omegas) I pouted, "it's not every day you get to smell an Alpha, especially Kacchans..." Kacchan pulled back and smirked "You want to smell me?~" I gasped covering my mouth. "did I say that out loud?" He nodded the smirk not leaving his HIS STOOPID FACE! I whined and got up but was tugged back down.

I yelped and glared at him "The bell is gonna ring soon I have to get to my desk~" I playfully stuck my tongue out. He leaned back keeping his hands on my hips tightly so I couldn't run. The bell rang and everyone started filing out the door, The Teacher was gone too.

I leaned in and crash my lips onto his kissing him. I kept my eyes open to see his widened before he sat up pushing me onto the desk his eyes closing. I followed along, closing my eyes letting my mouth open, Letting his tongue in we fought for dominance and I SWEAR I was about to win until he bit my tongue. I whimpered letting him take over.

We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes, instantly kissing each other again we started removing random pieces of clothing. I wasn't thinking right but I don't even care. He removed my hoodie as I took his shirt off pulling away from the kiss for only a second to toss the clothes on the floor. He pinned my wrists onto the desk with one hand using his other to pull mine and his pants down. He kissed down my neck sucking as he left what I presume to be hickeys.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and when he let go of my wrists I pushed him over so he was sitting at the desk again. I pulled him into another make-out session grinding on his lap.

Chapter Done ha ha! 😆👊

Vote, Comment, and Follow for more

Word Count: 1000