Pool Party

New Covers I hope you like them UwU

After School Friday
~Pool Party~

3rd Person POV

Izuku and Katsuki met up in the parking lot, It was awkward since what happened in math class. A student came in and caught them making out with almost no clothes on. The kid almost had a heart attack he was breathing so hard. "we have to stop by the house for my brother!" Deku yelled running up to Bakugo. "Doesn't he have his Car?" Katsuki rolled his eyes getting in the driver seat as Deku got in the Passenger seat. (They are in Dekus car since Bakugo jogged to school) "He does but I told him I'd let him ride with us"

They drove to Dekus house and Walked in, "I'm gonna get ready you two can... talk" Izuku pointed to the two tall Alphas then ran upstairs. He put on spandex swim shorts underneath his White booty shorts, a white scent blocking collar, a pastel pink long sleeve crop top, and white high tops. He walked to the bathroom and pulled out his make up putting eyeliner and mascara on then some white glitter going up the sides of his eyes. Matching with some pink lip gloss, he put on his lips then shoved it in his pocket along with his phone.

He hopped downstairs to see the two Alphas sitting on the couch glaring at each other. Izuku cleared his throat and they looked over, Katsukis blushed and stood up walking over as Yo did. "You look amazing Izu!" Shindo ruffled Dekus hair. "Let's go" Bakugo grabbed His hand and dragged him outside, Shindo not far behind.

Izuku Midoriya POV

We decided to walk to the Todorokis party since his house is just in the next neighborhood. Katsuki was on his phone and Izuku peaked over his shoulder "Wacha doing?" The awkward silence was killing me! "Shitty Group chat talking about your ass" I blushed, about me? WAIT "my ass?!" He nodded showing me the messages. "Your friends are perverts" I mumbled walking with Yo instead. I grabbed his arm walking next to him "How's college?"

He smirked "Been fucking lots of Omegas" I frowned "whores?" He nodded "Haven't found one that... different y' know?"

Yo, he's a great big brother! Though he's a little rude and overprotective I still love him. He likes to sleep around with people a lot but I know inside he's just trying to find the right person. We arrived at Todorokis big house, we could hear the music outside and I saw Todoroki waiting at the end of the driveway.

I waved and ran up to him "Hey Todo! Too many people huh?" He nodded and I patted his head. "Sorry, I Didn't know who else to ask" I rubbed the back of my neck blushing slightly.

I was pulled away by Kacchan and noticed Yo already walking inside. He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me into his side. We're practically a couple now I giggled quietly yea right.

As soon as we walked in people cheered "Ayyy their here!!" Kaminari shouted grabbing my arm lightly. "Come play cup pong with me Midoriya!" I was dragged over, Kacchan trailing behind me. I stood at the opposite end of the table as Kaminari and tossed the ball successfully making it in the cup. People surrounded the table and cheered as Denki drank the liquid in the cup.

I giggled leaning back into Kacchan as I drank my third cup of alcohol. "He's done playing" I heard Katsuki say and I shook my head grabbing the ball "Noo way am I donee" I spoke slowly so I wouldn't sound drunk or anything.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

The game continued both idiots drinking more and more. I finally pulled a half-drunk Deku away and walked out back where Kirishima and Mina were. They were in their swimsuits, Kiri wearing black and red swim shorts while Mina wore a turquoise bikini. I smirked plopping down in a long chair pulling Deku down on my lap.

I took his shirt and shorts off in one shot, He yelped and giggled rocking back and forth on my lap like a little kid. I pulled his shoes and socks off admiring his upper body lastly, I slid his scent blocking collar off rubbing my nose on his scent gland. Fuck it smelt so good, I wish I could just sit here and smell it forever. I set him in the chair and stood in front of him as I removed my shirt and pants revealing my plain grey swim trunks. I tossed both our clothes on the chair and then put our shoes under the chair.

I looked at him with an evil grin on my face and his smile faded to a fearful one. He got up and ran "Shitty Hair!" I yelled and Kiri stood in front of Izuku grabbing him. I slowly walked over to them as Deku squealed squirming, Mina laughed laying in her own chair.

I grabbed him and picked him up bridal style quickly throwing him in the pool, but he held tightly bringing me with him. I popped out of the pool holding him by the waist. He pushed his hair back and pouted, "Why'd you throw me in?!" I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around my torso. "I wanted to see you wet~" His face turned bright red.

He leaned close to my neck biting the scent blocking patch tearing it off. I sighed that always feels nice, I heard a low rumbling sound and he was purring! While smelling me. Shit, he's so cute. I leaned down breathing in his coconut scent, sitting on the pool stairs.

Not much of a cliff hanger this time but oh well :( hehe your welcome for that though. I hope you enjoyed the chapter ill see you all next time!

Bye Bye cuties ❤️😘

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000