Graduation

Irrelevant but these stupid bubbles on the like comment thing are getting on my nervessss this plus sign is dumb i dont get why they added themmmm do yall like them? 👁👄👁 anyways let's get started yea?

Izuku Midoriya POV

Months later

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock, my eyes narrowed and i squealed waking Kacchan in the process. I climbed out of bed stumbling to the bathroom "The hell?!" I heard Kacchan yell but i ignored it and stripped getting in the shower. I sighed feeling it heat up against my skin soothing my back.

I wasn't necessarily late but i surely didnt wake up on time. Its Graduation I cant be late! I wonder if moms even coming...

I shook my head and washes my hair loving how easy it is to comb my fingers through it because as soon as its dry it gets tangled.

I felt Kacchans hands on my waist and his chest pressed to my back. I leaned into the touch smiling "Good Morning~" He licked across my now marked scent gland and I shivered. Everything Kacchan did made me shiver in anticipation, you never know what hes gonna do next.

"Whyd you freak out earlier?" His voice was deep and husky after just waking up. My face turned a soft pink "S-Sorry I woke u-up late" My breath hitched halfway through speaking. His hands slid down closer to my thighs, I put my hands on his and slid his hands back up to my waist. "Nooo~" I turned around and smiled "Todays Graduation!" He scoffed and rolled his eyes "I couldnt care less about Graduating" I turned away shaking my head mumbling "stupid Kacchan" then grabbing his shampoo and standing on my tippy toes to scrub his head.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

while he was washing my hair I chuckled at his height, he was at least a foot shorter than me. Now that I think about it im 6'2" "Deku how short are you?" He answered with out noticing my change of words. "5 foot" shorter than I thought... cute.

I lifted him up and he yelped gripping my hair in the process. I held under his butt to keep him up and then i stepped back in the water letting him rinse my hair out. I closed my eyes, I love when he washes my hair.

We got out and i set him down grabbing a towel and wrapping it around him like a little kid. I squished his face in the palm of my hand and he whined pulling away. He rubbed his face and grumbled "meanie" he went to stomp away and I grabbed his waist tightly, turning him around and kissing him.

I kept my eyes opened slightly and watched him gasp in surprise before melting into it and closing his eyes. He pulled away before i could do anymore and I couldn't refrain the growl that came out. "Come on Kacchan we'll be late" I grumbled and walked out drying myself off then throwing the towel back in his bathroom. I grabbed the clothes i brought over for today and put them on. They were just some basic black pants and a white shirt.

I sat on his bed waiting for Izuku to change and I stared in awe at his body. Slime waist, a perky omegan chest, thick thighs with a perfect ass. I took a deep breath in and stood up as he put boxers on.

He put on skinny jeans and was about to put on a hoodie but i took it out of his hands "He-Wear mine" I held mine out after scenting it. He smiled and put it on, the sleeves went over his hands and it stopped right above his knee. We would have to change for The Graduation anyways.

Izuku Midoriya POV

We drove to school and met up with our friends in one of the open classrooms. Each senior classroom was being used as spots to 'get ready' for graduation.

The room was divided by a four way curtain so omegas, Alphas, and Females could be separated. Kacchan pouted about it and kissed my cheek.

The Teacher came in and brought the robes with him and told us to go into our designated space.

I walked behind the curtain to see other male omegas. Not a lot of them, there was only 3 of us at least in this classroom. There were never many male Omegas in the world. There were only 15 in the school They were considered 'rare' but Its just another secondary gender to me.

Time skip

All our friends gathered together throwing our caps in the air. I giggled and we all hugged, Kacchans group was right nearby messing around with each other. I seen my brother and mom walking over to me i panicked and tried to run behind Iida as he was the tallest person nearby besides Todoroki.

Shindo grabbed the back of my gown and I whined feeling the cloth rub against my neck. I heard my mom gasp "WHO MARKED YOU?!" I whimpered at the yelling. My friends starting arguing back and forth, "Guys-" I tried to stop them from arguing, a loud voice called through the air. "Put him down" it was Kacchan and he sounded so... scary. I've never seen him look so mad. Its because we just bonded...

Hello! The chapters done feel free to leave if your uninterested in my new story...

I havent made an 'official' Description for the story but heres a short one!

Name: Lost and Found
Description: Izuku and Katsuki had been dating for a while when Izuku started feeling sick. He was pregnant. Too scared of what Katsuki will think, he decides ti leave before any of his classmates could know or find out...

Its also Omegaverse so ☺️

Thanks for reading ill see you next time!

Good Bye Darlings!~

Watch Darling In The Franxx btw :)

Word Count: 1000