The Mall

I found this picture and i think its so cute! 🥺

Thanks for 300+ reads! ☺️

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I woke up to someone shaking me and I growled hugging Deku tighter. He whimpered and my eyes shot open and I looked at the intruder. "Bakubro wake him up were going to the mall" He whispered clearly not quiet enough cause My Omega woke up.

He yawned cutely and sat up rubbing his eyes then looking at me then Shitty Hair. "Good Morning Kiri" his face turned pink and he walked to the door "Get ready" After he left I stood up and seen two outfits at the end of the bed. Mina must have left them for us to wear.

I changed and Izuku was in the bathroom to take a shower. It was a loose black hoodie with a skull on it and some black jeans. I looked at Dekus outfit and growled, It matched mine except it was short black jean shorts and a black tank top with a skull on it.

Deku walked out as I was about to put the hoodie on, instead I set it down and walked over to him he only had a towel wrapped around his waist showing off his flat stomach and perky omega chest. 

I grabbed his waist pulling him into my body looping my fingers under the towel I slid it off. He shivered and hesitantly draped his arms around my neck. "Kacchan..." He whispered and I barely heard it. My hands slid up his back and I started rubbing circles.

His tail wagged uncontrollably and he instinctively nuzzled into my chest.

Time skip

3rd Person POV

Everyone was downstairs waiting for Bakugo and Deku. They finally joined them and they walked out, "Whose riding together?" Ochako asked and Iida stepped forward. "I volunteer to drive a group! And Todoroki can drive the other" he of course chose the most responsible people there to drive. "Then we'll split up and you guys choose who rides with you! Like a game!" Mina shouted hopping up and down.

Todoroki went first and chose "Midoriya" Bakugo grumbled pulling him in and pecking his lips. He let go and Deku skipped over to Todoroki and the car he'd be driving. "This is so stupid" Katsuki mumbled as everyone was getting picked.

The groups were Iida, Ochako, Kirishima, Sero, and Asui. Then Todorokis group was Todoroki, Midoriya, Kaminari, Mina, and Bakugo.

Bakugo sat in the passenger seat and pulled Deku on his lap facing him "K-Kacchan this I-Isn't safe!" He blushed a dull red but Todoroki already started to drive.

They arrived at the mall at the same time and Bakugo was scolded by Iida for having Izuku on his lap. But he didn't really care. The 'Bakusquad' and 'Dekusquad' split up and went opposite directions.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I went with my group and we walked into a store called 'Icing' it has all kinds of pastel clothing, earrings, bags and pretty much anything you can think of pastel. "Lets get matching out fits!" Ochako quickly went to work finding outfits for everyone.

(They look like this but Iida and Dekus shirts are pastel blue and green)

Todoroki went with the one black outfit he could find and Asui looked amazing in overalls! I was wearing a pastel green shirt and black skinny jeans. I wonder what Kacchans doing with his friends...

Katsuki Bakugo POV

"I am not dressing up with you dorks!" We were in Hot Topic and they were trying to get me to match their hideous outfits!

Time skip 10 minutes

And now Im matching them..

Whatever they all seem happy about it so

Whatever they all seem happy about it so... I guess its okay. We were heading back to meet with Deku and his friends in the food court.

I sniffed the air and smelt him immediately heading straight to the source, he was standing his back facing me and his friends were sitting at a table.

I speed walked and grabbed his waist pulling him into a hug wrapping my arms around his chest in an 'X' way. He jumped and My tail wagged shoving my face in his neck sniffing his scent gland.

He tilted his head and looked at me through the corner of his eye "Hi Kacchan~ Did you miss me that much?" I nodded and my Squad went "Awwww" making me growl and glare at them. "Thats what I Thought" They better stay quiet. Deku sat down and I sat down next to him keeping an arm wrapped around his waist. "Cute outfits!" Pink cheeks squealed looking at us and I rolled my eyes.

Time skip after eating back at Minas house

Everyone was chatting and having fun together. I simply watched as Deku and pink cheeks danced together in a weird way. It almost made me laugh watching Ochako try and dip Deku.

They failed miserably and Deku bumped into Shitty hair causing all three of them to fall. Shitty hair on the floor with Deku on him and Ochako on Deku. Everyone started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh myself.

When they didn't get up I got confused? What the hell are they still doing on each other?! Dekus face was red and Ochako got up quickly pulling Deku up.

When Shitty Hair got up Kaminari whistled and shouted "You got a problem there!" I looked at Him and realized he had a fucking boner!

"Dude what the fuck?!" I shouted standing up "Bakubro! Its a natural reaction!!" He tried covering his bull shit up, but Deku quickly ran over to me "K-Kacchan don't start something.." he looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I sighed. I sat back on the couch and pulled Deku onto my lap so we could watch a shitty movie.

Hey sorry I haven't been updating much I've been making edits and doing school work 😞

I hope you liked this chapter

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000