Chapter 22: Helping you heal

POV Mew

Hours passed since Mew had fallen asleep in Gulf's arms. He had been so scared.

He had wanted to move forward in his relationship with Gulf. But he hadn't actually wanted to get to what had happened in the kitchen.

Once again, he couldn't control his feelings. He couldn't control his passion.

He had tried not to freak out after they were done, but fear and insecurity crawled deep within his body as the hours passed. They had eaten, practiced some of their lines, and finally went to sleep.

He had rolled on the bed for hours, trying to fall asleep, trying to not wake Gulf up who was softly snoring by his side.

It will all be ok. I'm ok.

Then the nightmare had hit.

Mew saw himself inside the TharnType workshop practice room. He saw nothing but mirrors everywhere. Mirrors where it should be walls. Just seeing himself standing there in the middle of the room.

"What am I doing here?"

Confused, Mew looked ahead just to see HIM looking back from inside the mirror.

"What?"

"I love how you look at me P'Mew" HE said.

"I don't. Not anymore" Mew answered.

"Do you like me, P'Mew?"

"No, I don't"

"Have you ever thought about it Phi? How soft my lips can be?"

Mew stood there, quietly shaking. He didn't remember those actual words coming out of HIS mouth. Why? Why did he keep hearing them?

"I have nothing to do with you anymore"

HE smiled while looking at Mew.

"That's not true" HE said.

"What?" Mew was confused by HIS words.

"I still own a part of you that Gulf will never claim. I still haven't left your heart"

"That's not true. I love Gulf" Mew was certain of that.

"You did the same with him yesterday. The same thing you did to me. He will leave you for that. Just as I did"

"He told me he wouldn't" Mew with a heavy feeling in his heart.

"But you didn't believe him... did you?"

"Stop! Leave me alone!"

Mew turned around to see Gulf standing in front of him.

"How could you do that to me? I trusted you" Gulf said.

'Gulf... I didn't mean to... I didn't want to hurt you" Mew felt a tear slip away from his hold and run down his cheek.

"You're destined to hurt him. Like you hurt me. Like when Jom got hurt..." HE whispered in his ear.

"ENOUGH!" Mew screamed.