• Chapter Eighteen •

The couple cooked breakfast together the following morning with music playing softly in the background. As she sang and danced while flipping pancakes, Leah reached past Raphael and stole some berries, popping them into her mouth.

"So, I didn't want to ask but.." She began, glancing at her boyfriend who was in the process of pouring them a glass of juice. "How do you feel about me moving in again, especially now that we are solid?"

"I would love nothing more than for you to move in again." Raphael replied with a smile, making Leah lean over to give him a soft peck.

"And we have an added bonus." She said with a smile. "We get to do this more often."

"Hmm." He hummed with a smile.

"I'm going to work at the diner over the weekends." The witch announced making the Alpha look at her once he had placed the glasses on the dining room table.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." She replied. "It will be a great experience and I can just imagine all the tips I'll get from the male customers." She added, teasing him.

But both Raphael and his wolf didn't find it too funny as a possesive growl escaped from him. Leah smirked and began to slowly unbutton the first few buttons of his shirt that she was currently wearing, putting an end to the werewolf's growling.

She jutted her hip to the side, resting her hands on either side with a seductive look. "Can I take your order, Mr Torricelli?" She asked as she walked up to him, swaying her hips as she bit her lip.

All the poor man could do was stare. He couldn't form a proper sentence, that was how much of an effect she had on him. She grinned and sat him down on one of the dining room chairs before she straddled him, wrapping her arms around his neck and began playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Actually, I though about owning the diner." She said. "I think business is the field I want to go into just like my handsome, brillian man."

Raphael chuckled and kisses her lips lightly. "If that is what you want, I'm sure we can make a plan about that." He said with a smile.

Later that day, the group of six spent the day outside by the pool, just relaxing and enjoying the sun

Leah sat up from her tanning chair and removed her sunglasses, placing them ontop of her head. "Okay, we need to discuss costumes." She said. "I'm ready to start designing so what are they going to be?"

Castiel turned to his boyfriend. "Who are we going as?" He asked.

"Hmm.." Fangs hummed before he answered. "I was kind of thinking a serial killer type of route. I think I'd make a pretty good Jeff the Killer."

"Can I be your murder victim?" The banshee asked.

The blue eyed werewolf looked at his lover with a grin. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Do you hear yourself?" Castiel asked with a laugh.

"You love it." Fangs replied with a smile and a roll of his eyes. "But seriously though, would I make a good Jeff the Killer?"

"You look good in anything." The green eyed banshe replied which made Fangs wink at him, causing him to grin.

He then turned towards TJ and Breana. "What about you two?"

Breana sat up from leaning in her boyfriend's arms, pulling off her own sunglasses. "Well we thought of a gangster couple." She said as she scrolled through her phone, pulling up the idea for hers and TJ's costumes before she revealed it to the group.

"Oh, you both can definitely pull that off." Leah commented as she looked at the picture. "The skull makeup will look amazing. Maybe you could add some fake blood to make it even more realistic?"

"That's the plan." The angel replied with a smile.

"So, now that you two know ours," Castiel said and turned towards the remaining couple. "What are yours?" He asked.

"Easy." The witch responded with a grin. "Gomez and Morticia Addams." She said and looked at Raphael. "He looks good in a suit." She added with a smirk.

The Alpha chuckled and pressed a kiss against her forehead as they continued to enjoy their afternoon together by the pool.