part 1. when I saw him first

BAKUGOU /POV-

2 days ago I gave the UA exam it went great and today I m gonna get my results I m sitting on my chair near the table waiting for my mother to yell saying  'your results are here brat 'and out of nowhere I heard that sentence only ...wow I went down the stairs took the envelope from her hand and said: "Yaya old hag" I got back to my room sat there and opened the envelope all might show up saying I got the highest scores in the test and I m selected...I smirked with proudness and shouted "hell ys"

THE NEXT DAY:

I woke up because of the damn alarm ...my mother settled the alarm like soo loud I could have sworn I would  have died if I was not brave .....huh//I went to the bathroom took a shower ..brushed my teeth's and started to get dressed then I started to put my tie and it just doesn't get on so I threw it away with irritation "fuck this tie who wants a tie to go to school anyway "

I started walking towards the school after having breakfast and goes to class 1A...I entered the class was a fukin mess!! all the people were here and there and a boy with red hair was like chocking a dude with blonde hair and black stripes, all were standing here and there I just walked to the back row seat and sat there ...there I saw someone was sitting in front with half of the hair white and half red I was like just looking at him I didn't even watch him from the front but everyone can tell I was like starring him .. suddenly I heard a voice "don't put ur legs on the table u should respect everything in this classroom" I moved my head backward and found a guy with glasses and blue hair he looked like a robot I started to say "why the hell it even matters to u whatever I do I don't fukin care about u " then i suddenly heard a girl scream at the door, oh u r that green and messy heard boy..

I looked at her way and found that it was deku..I was pissed like hell now

I started moving towards him and asked how the fuck did u getting UA ? he was nervous like always that pissesd me off more I just clicked my tongue and started going towards my seat then out of nowhere I suddenly bumped into someone "cant u watch where the hell u r going"!

he was that guy from earlier with 2 different types of hair I looked into his eyes it was soo beautiful I was like drowning in them his face was like someone out of heaven

I suddenly snapped out of it when he said m sorry but u should also see where u r going right? "' he said looking at me and passed me I was frozen I can't even a say fuking word ..but when I turned around to say something I spotted a guy in a cocoon-like structure saying he is the homeroom teacher and told us to go back to our seats it was weird to see a teacher like him but whatever I get to my seat and the class started !!--

hope u liked this chapter/ and if any grammar or spelling mistakes are there ignore them I will try to improve them day by day hehe- hope u have a nice day