Part 2 he is not what he seems..

TODOROKI  POV:

I saw a green hair kid talking to a girl when the girl shouted that "oh u r the messy hair guy" I stood up and was walking towards them cause they seem more of a quiet and peaceful type of people so I thought I can be friends with them rather than being with loud and rude once...I was walking towards them then suddenly saw a blonde hair guy going towards them and yelling something... I paused fr a second then started going again I suddenly bumped into someone I looked a little up it was the blonde hair guy he suddenly said "look where u r going "and suddenly stopped... I looked at his face I got stuck with his red ruby eyes it was soo beautiful like a precious jewel ... I suddenly snapped out and looked he was starring at me and then I suddenly said"sorry but u should also look where u r going" and started to walk towards the green guy and the girl again...

I said hello to both of them and the green-eyed boy looked at me and started talking glowingly he introduced himself"Hello, my name is izuku midoriya what abt u " then I started to introduce myself too...

BAKUGO <POV>

he started going towards Deku. I ignored it and started going towards my seat I sat on the chair with an irritating face but I didn't know from what i was irritated suddenly felt a hand over my shoulder i suddenly shrugged it off and saw a red hair guy standing "umm hello there, my name is Kirishima ejiro whats ur bro u look pretty manly" I was fuking confused that wtf does he want I said"what do u want shitty hair!"öh damn u gave me a name to wow didn't expect that bro "he was annoying as fuck..

my eyes suddenly got locked on the half and half guy, Deku, and brown hair girl .. I was pissed than I suddenly saw when the half and half guy was talking to the girl Deku was starring at the half and half guy I really fukin glare i don't know i never saw him like that it felt like he just wanna eat him or something he looked pure evil and suddenly he changed his expression when half and half guy turned his face towards him...

I m literally shocked he never looked like that ... I was not sure if he was not what he seems like??

A/N----

thankyou for reading my story IDK how it is but whatever ..hehe

and ya the ch is short 0.0