PROLOGUE: PART I 🍋

Prologue

"You said you wanted to see me?" Illumi Zoldyck asked almost boredly, throwing his jacket over the back of a chair.

The tall dark-haired male sat down on the large bed and looked on as a naked figure sauntered out of the bathroom. "I have another job for you," Chrollo Lucilfer muttered while roughly drying his hair, the tattoo on his forehead being covered by his dark locks.

Illumi silently played with his nails, his large, dark eyes following Chrollo's every movement. "What type of job?" He slowly asked, watching as Chrollo slipped on a pair of baggy black pants.

"I need you to get rid of someone for me," the tall man threw his towel into the laundry basket. "They've become quite a pest to the Phantom Troupe and I fear that the information he has might ruin the agreement I have with your family."

The long-haired assassin blankly stared at his fiancé before gracefully standing to his feet and strolling towards him. Illumi traced a pale finger across Chrollo's forehead tattoo and down the side of his face, then slowly met his grey eyes. "How long do I have?"

Chrollo raked his hand through Illumi's black hair and lightly grabbed his waist. "Three months," he whispered huskily in his ear. "He tends to slip away whenever he gets the chance to."

His hand slowly undid one of the assassin's buttons and the Zoldyck smiled seductively. "I'm sure I can catch him, you know that I'm the best," he told him with a smile.

"Good," Lucilfer whispered in his fiancé's ear, pulling on his earlobe with his teeth. He placed a kiss on Illumi's exposed collarbone and glanced at him with hooded eyes. "You've prepped yourself, right?"

A hand slipped into his trousers, massaging his ass, making Illumi bite his lip. "I wouldn't have come here if I didn't," he answered bluntly. "So, are you going to tell me the details of my mission?"

"I'd prefer to do it in a much more intimate position."

Illumi slowly removed his dress shirt and let his trousers fall to the ground, revealing his naked body. Chrollo let his hand trace Illumi's flawless skin, his fingernails gently grazing the skin.

The assassin shivered at the troupe leader's touch and wrapped his arms around his neck. "That sounds quite promising, Master Lucilfer."

Chrollo smirked then pressed their mouths together and they slowly bit each other's lips. Illumi was the one to slip his tongue into Chrollo's mouth and the older man released a muffled groan. The long-haired male jumped a bit then his fiancé caught his thighs, wrapping his slim legs around his waist.

"So, what details does this mission entail of?" He asked while Lucilfer placed small hickies down the side of his neck.

Illumi felt the older man's soft lips travelling up to his ear, a pleasured sigh escaping his mouth. "The target is from another assassination group called, House Of Cards and he so happens to be the leader," Chrollo informed and carried Illumi to his bed.

They both softly landed on the mattress and the Zoldyck gripped tightly onto the sheets when Lucilfer's wet tongue licked from his base to the tip. "Where -" He moaned softly. "Where can I-I find him?"

Illumi was flipped onto his stomach. "There's a strip club that he goes to once a week. I'll send the name and time tomorrow." Chrollo reached over to his drawer for the lube. "Do you want me to prep you again or are you ready?"

Illumi turned his head to the side, strands of hair covering his face and grabbed the back of Lucilfer's neck. The long-haired man licked his lover's lips, all the while maintaining eye contact, then put his mouth against his ear.

"I'll be ready if you want me to be, Master Chrollo."

The Zoldyck's words made the troupe leader smirk and he grabbed his chin, pressing their lips together. "That's good to hear," he whispered huskily before thrusting into him.

The assassin flinched silently then Chrollo grabbed his hair and pulled him against his chest. "Do you h-have a- ngh~...a name?"

The man behind him thrust into him mercilessly and slowly put his lips by his ear, tightening the grip he had on Illumi's hair. "His name is, Hisoka Morow."

Illumi moaned loudly when Chrollo slammed into his prostate.