Forwarded.

The Architecture
Batchelor Series #1

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

Warning:
Matured Content | R-18 | BXB

Thank you for choosing to read "The Architecture". This book is a work of fiction intended for mature audiences only, and it contains themes, language, and content that may be disturbing or triggering for some readers

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

This book contains explicit content, including graphic sex, violence, and mature themes, boy love theme. Reader discretion is advised. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and quality of this book, some typographical errors may have occurred. Please forgive any mistakes that may have slipped through the editing process.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

This book is an original work of fiction, and all rights are reserved by the author. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

This book is rated 18+ due to its explicit content and mature themes. This book contains themes of stalking, obsession, and non-consensual relationships. If you are sensitive to these topics, please proceed with caution.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

Note:

By reading this book, you acknowledge that you are aware of the content warnings and typographical errors, and you release the author and publisher from any liability. If you're homophobic better drop this book now, di ka welcome.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you enjoy the book! The story is written 75% English, 20% Tagalog, 5% ka echosan ng author.

Started: December 17, 2022
Ended: January 02, 2022

under revision hihi

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

Ully 🍀