"We are so lucky"

*Little disclaimer. This is not apart of the fan-fiction "It's Complicated". It is a one shot that I wanted to include.*     

"Don't make me do it." Adora says; sternly. Although she feels a small smile tugging at her lips.

Catra runs a hand through her untamed hair. "Ha! You wouldn't dare." She says; working her claw out of a knot. This time Adora smirks.

"I wouldn't try me if I were you." Finn looks between their Moms; their lips turn up into a smirk.

"You can't make us, Mom." Adora laughs; causing Catra's mischievous grin to turn into a soft smile.

"Oh yes I can!" She crouches down and looks under the bed.

"For the honor of- "She trails off and then sifts around a little more. She stands up and puts her hands on her hips.

"Alright who took my sword?" Her cheeks are flustered; a rosy tint to her ivory skin. Catra can't help but contain her grin.

"Your cute when your angry." Adora's face turns a shade brighter. She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Catra, don't distract me. I'm- "And right as she was about to finish her sentence, Adora sees Finn take off down the hallway; sword in hand.

Finn's obnoxious laughter fills the corridors.

"Run for your life, my child!" Catra says; laughing hysterically.

"Ah, trouble in paradise? "Double Trouble says; sitting in the widow sill. They give their signature sly smile.

"Looks like your Kitten is a little trouble maker, like their Auntchle here." They put a hand on their heart and pretend to wipe a tear.

"I'm so proud."

Exhausted; Adora slumps down beside Catra and then laughs along with her.

She leans her head on Catra's shoulder. And then turns her head to study her. She watches the way that she laughs. Her head thrown back, her nose wrinkled up, a slight flush in her cheeks.

She's so beautiful.

Adora leans forwards and kisses her cheek. A blush creeps up Catra's neck. She smiles.

"What was that for?" Adora beams.

"We are so lucky, Catra." Catra takes a moment to stare at her beautiful features. Her smile grows wider.

"Yeah we really are."