7.2. Not Much Differend

Time skip 15 minutes

15 minutes after Midnight explained rules of Cavalry battle students stared to form teams. Most people avoided me becouse of my stupid 10 milion points. In the end Shizumi, Uraraka and Hatsume joined my team. Luckyly for us battle wasn't on just flat land, which gave me idea on how we can win this.

Mic: BEGIN!

Teams had to have distance from eachother at start to make gaining points harder. That was good, we ran to little hole near our position and hidden there. I used „Earth Manipulation" and „Morph" to make cover for us. I know it's not really heroic approach, but this is about survival, not fair play. We waited there for 15 minutes until time ran out.

Mic: TIME IS UP GUYS!

When I heard Mic I blown our cover and we got back to surface.

Mic: NOW LET'S LOOK AT OUR TOP 16. FIRST PLACE TEAM MIDORIYA, SECOND PLACE TEAM TODOROKI, THIRD PLACE TEAM BAKUGO AND FOURTH PLACE TEAM SHINSO! NOW WE WILL TAKE TWO HOURS OF BREAK AND MOVE TO OUR LAST GAME!

All of us walked out of stadium, but before I could go somewhere Todoroki came to me.

Shoto: Midoriya, we need to talk.

Izuku: About what?

Shoto: Just come with me. I can't explain here.

The 2 of us then went behind stadium.

Izuku: So, what do you want to talk about?

Shoto: Tell me, do you have something between you and AllMight.

Izuku: (WHAT! HOW DID HE FIGURED THAT OUT!?) Why would you think that?

Shoto: I've seen how you look at eachother. It looked like there was some tension between you two.

Izuku: It's not like even if I said it's not true you would believe me, correct?

Shoto: I honestly don't care about that. You see, my father is no.2 hero Endevour. So if you are somehow connected to no.1 hero, that means I have even more reason to beat you.

Izuku: (So that's how it is. Makes sence he would want to take me down.)

Shoto: My old man is really ambitious man, he made a name for himself, however he was never able to best AllMight. He is still trying tho, one way or another.

Izuku: What exactly do you mean by that.

Shoto: Have you heard of quirk marrige. They were quite a problem at first quirk generation, there were lot of people who were getting married purely for purpose of creating powerful children. Many people were forced into relationships. That was clearly unethical, but my father has plenty of money to throw away for his problems and bought my mothers family to get his hands on her quirk. Now he is raising me to throw AllMight from the throne. But I refuse to do that, I refuse to be his tool.

Izuku: (I have to admit Todoroki, you and I are not so differend after all.)

Shoto: I remember my mother always crying, calling my left side unbearable, before she poured boiling water on my face. The reason I picked up fight with you was to show my old man what I am capable of without his fire quirk. You see, I will show him I can win without his power. No matter how fiercely you will fight, I will beat you with only my right side.

Izuku: I never knew you are such fool Todoroki.

Shoto: HUH!

Izuku: That quirk isn't his, nor your mothers. It's only yours Todoroki, but if you want to let your stupid father have this level of control over you, go ahead. But I will admit, you and I are not much differend. Only difference is that you are letting your hatered get in your way. Think about this when you will go against me.