11.2. Quirk Exercise

Time skip to next morning

At 5:30 in the morning Aizawa woke us all up for training. I was kinda expecting to start training early, but not this early. Anyways we were now on flat training grounds.

Aizawa: Well then, this is where you will be training for next week. We will now begin training that will increase your strength, our goal is to exponentionaly increase your skills, so you can all get previsional hero licences. This will allow you to face dangers that keeps lurking in shadows, so proceed carefully. Bakugo!

Bakugo: Yeah

Aizawa thrown Bakugo ball.

Auzawa: Try throw that for me.

Bakugo: Sure, like in fitness test.

Aizawa: Precisely, when you started, your record was 705,2 meters. Try throw it now.

Mina: Ow, so we are checking our progress.

Sero: Alot happened to us in past months. Maybe he can throw it whole mile now.

Bakugo: I got this. GO TO HELL!

Bakugo thrown ball with his explosion quirk and it looked like it was really far.

Aizawa: That was 709,6 meters.

Denki: What? That's all.

Kirishima: Kinda dissapointing.

Aizawa: You've had single semester in U.A. and I can say all of you have definetly improved. However those improvements are mainly in mental proweless and technical skill with slight increase in stamina. Your quirks haven't grown that much stronger, not at fundamental level atleast. That means that we will now focus on improving your quirk power.

Aizawa deviously smirked

Aizawa: This will be so tough you will wish for death. Let's hope you will all survive.

Izuku: (I get it. Until now we were getting expirience, but we weren't really working on our quirks. It wasn't problem for me since I could always add power with another quirks, but for others it's huge problem. Not to mention I am also in disadvantage if I have to always focus on combining and have to let my guard down abit, but if I will make my quirks more powerful even separetly, it can give me huge advantage.) Mr. Aizawa, I have question.

Aizawa: What is it Midoriya.

Izuku: Is it ok if we train with others?

Aizawa: I honestly don't care as long as both parties will improve.

Kirishima: Great

Aizawa: Now get to it.

1-A: Yes sir!

13 hours later

We started our training, 2 hours later class 1-B also came and we also met rest of Wild, Wild Pussycats. About our training, Bakugo and Todoroki brought huge barells of water to train with their quirks. Bakugo was using it to sweat as much as he could to creat bigger and more tiring explosions. Todoroki was using it to learn how to regulate temperature and adjusting himself to his cold. Sero was on top of cliff prodicing his tape nonstop to increase it's strength and capacity. Kirishima and Ojiro teamed up and were improving their quirks. Ojiro was punching Kirishima with his tale, making his skin toughter and Kirishima's hardening quirk also more durable. Denki was learning to handle larger ammounts of electricity with high capacity baterry. Koda was just practicing calling animals. Aoyama was shooting his laser to be able to shoot longer and solve his stomach issues. Tokoyami locked himself in dark cave to controle Dark Shadow even when it goes berserk. Uraraka looked really funny when she was rolling around in plastick ball to get used to zero gravity. Iida was sprinting around at full speed to improve his leg strength. Asui was exercising her muscles. Sato and Momo were stuffing their faces with sweets. Sato was eating while lifting weights with his power-up. Momo on other hand was learning how to create objects in shorter time. Jiro and Mina were destroying rock wall. Jiro was punching it with her earphone jacks to make them toughter while Mina was making her skin tougher. Mineta was popping out balls from his head so he wouldn't bleed so much when he pops too much of them. Mezo was producing his dupla-arms and replacing them. Me and Shizumi were training together too. I was continuosly attacking Shizumi with my quirks while she was dodging them. I improved firepower and switching speed between my quirks, while Shizumi improved her quirks strength and speed.