5.3. Battle With Past

Time skip 2 minutes

It was almost time for my first battle at U.A.

Izuku: (What kind of sick god thinks it's funny to send that asshole against me right from the start!?)

Uraraka: Hey Izuku, do you have some strategy for us?

Izuku: (Damn I forgot, looks like it's time to improvise.) Well, I am pretty sure Bakugo will go for me right from the start, so it would be best if we stick together for some time. If we run into him, I want you to run away and go search for bomb on your own ok.

Uraraka: Ok, sounds good to me.

AllMight: BEGIN!!

Izuku: Ok, I will get us into 2nd floor.

I used my „Air Manipulation" and got both of us into 2nd floor trough opened window. After that we were going trough hallways for about 2 minutes searching for bomb. Then my „Sence Presence" kicked in and informed me Bakugo is going to sneak up on us from right side.

Izuku: Uraraka, Bakugo is close, go back and stick to plan.

Uraraka nodded to me and runned away. I decided to confront Bakugo, so I got closer and when I was in good distance I used „Air Manipulation" again. This time I used it to push Bakugo from his hiding behind the corner into wall in front of me.

Izuku: I will admit, you sure know how to blend in with role of villain Bakugo, sneaking up on me like that.

Bakugo: HOW DID YOU DO THAT YOU DAMN NERD!

Izuku: I just used my quirk, that's all.

Bakugo: HOW DARE YOU TO MAKE FUN OF ME!

Izuku: Ow Bakugo Bakugo Bakugo, you just can't understand I am not that same weakling I used to be. Old Izuku Midoriya might let you punch him without struggle, but I won't.

Bakugo: YOU THINK THAT JUST BECOUSE YOU HAVE QUIRK YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME, THINK AGAIN NERD!

I started laughting at Bakugo's angry face to upset him more. Which worked and Bakugo charged at me with his quirk. I purposely let him get closer and then used „Pressure" to pin him to the ground 5 meters from me.

Izuku: What were you saying Bakugo, I think I am better than you? Please I don't think, I AM better than you and the fact that U.A. let in jackass like you is beyond my understanding.

Bakugo started laughting which suprised me abit.

Bakugo: You really think you got me, well you didn't.

Bakugo pulled his hand with all his remaining strength on his left gauntlet and little fuse came out.

Bakugo: These gauntlets are not only for show, they were storing my sweat the entire time and now I can use it all to destroy you DEKU!

What Bakugo didn't know was that I was using „Keen Eye" the entire time, so I knew this. Bakugo pulled out the fuse and his gauntlet fired massive explosion.

Bakugo: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!

Izuku: Ow really?

At last moment I fused „Earth Manipulation" and „Power Absorption" to create wall and neutralize Bakugo's attack, which worked and Bakugo was now lying on the ground with face full of despair and anger. This put smile on my face, I always wanted to see that bastard like this.

Bakugo: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

The wall I created turned into dust from energy it absorped and I walked up to Bakugo and tied him up.