Chapter 7

~Opal's POV~ 

~At the house~

I suddenly jump up at the thought.

"wait where is Tamara," I say slightly panicking I mean hello the date was about any hour-long and add the two hours I have been out, gosh they are either having a lot of fun or she is at home worried sick about me.

"Don't worry princess they know what has happened and they went to stay at Alex's house in the city, calm down," Antonio says stroking my cheek slightly calming me down.

"Yeah your friend Tamara screamed bloody murder when she found out what happened she lectured Antonio for like 20 minutes about not keeping you safe" Noah says chuckling, I giggle at the thought of Tamara screaming all of a sudden in the middle of her date.

"So what's gonna happen now" I ask shuffling to get comfortable in the bed while Antonio sits on the side, the twins and Noah sitting on the chairs.

"Well I would prefer you move in with me because now that you were seen with me and your my weakness they will be after you, I just want to be close to me, but it's up to you baby," Antonio says staring at me with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

I think it over, I mean I would love to live with Antonio, plus if all the guys I have met seem super nice and are quite funny. Maybe this would be a good idea.

"if I move in where will Tamara stay" is all I ask.

"Tamara and Alex have seem to hit it of so good that she wants to move in with Alex in her house not that far from here and you can visit when ever you like" Antonio says.

I nod liking the idea even more but what if my past comes back to haunt my future what if like last time I fall deeply in love with Antonio and he just goes and breaks my heart, but like I said before I am gonna dive head first in the deep end with Antonio and if I drown I drown.

"Ok I will move in with you and your guys" I say while looking at all the guys, the second I said that the twins start yelling happily and Noah just smiles while when I turn to Antonio who has the biggest grin on his face which look like it hurts.

"Your gonna love it here boss lady, we have to introduce you to the main guys and all and oh we can have a party for finally finding a Donna boss what do you think," the twins say with pure joy laced in there quite deep voices.

"Yes that would be a great idea you two idiotos finally have a good idea now get out so I can talk to Opal," Antonio says while looking at the boys and then the door, the boys nod before waving goodbye I giggle as I hear the twins bickering over who gets to introduce me to the guys.

(idiots)

I turn to Antonio who is already staring at me 

"So what's up," I ask as he shuffles closer to me and taking my hands in his once again. God, his hands a smooth but slightly rough, I can and never will get over his touch.

"Well first before you meet my main guys I want to go over a few things about living here," he says while still leaning closer to me " 1. it can be quite loud around here and can get annoying but you get used to it but if it ever gets too much, come talk to me"

"2. We eat dinner all together yes all of us, we have a huge table where we eat every dinner together I sit at the head of the table and you will too since I am there Don and you are there Donna"

"3. you are mine and mine only kitten and I am a very jealous man so please no flirty talk with my men or I will have to kill them and punish you" he says

 I quickly squeeze my thighs not expecting the hot tingly to run down my spine. Oh, fuck can this man get any better.

"Also please no really really revealing clothes that's for me and me only to see and I don't want to have to kill any of my men just because they looked at you" I nod at his rules and smile.

"Ok I can deal with that" I finally realise how close we actually are and my body can't take it anymore and like it has a mind of its own, I grab Antonio by the collar pulling his body towards mine and crashing my lips on his.

It takes him by surprise that I am actually kissing him but not a second later he starts kissing back his soft full lips fit and mold to my lips perfectly the kiss was soft yet passionate and utterly amazing.

We finally pull back for air my hands in his now dishevelled hair his resting on my waist under the blanket, we stare at each other for a couple of seconds before he is pulling me into another passionate and more heated kiss.

As we are kissing it feels like I am walking on a dream, I feel his hand go slightly down my hip and onto my thigh where it gripped onto, not thinking much of it we continue making out.

Antonio is now practically laying on top of me before I feel his hand feel his hand go higher up my thigh, I pull back from our kiss and moving his hand down my thigh again.

"What's wrong princess," Antonio ask while he places little kisses on my jaw and on my neck they are soft and light, I sigh feeling to embarrassed to even tell Antonio that I am still a virgin.

"its ok Kitten if your not ready it fine I can wait and I will wait as long as you want I don't wanna pressure you into anything" Antonio says while now looking deeply into my eyes and leaning his forehead against mine.

I smile so hard my face starts to hurt, go this man is perfect in every single way, oh lord please don't let me get hurt cause I am gonna go down this road and never turn back so please don't let history repeat itself.

I quickly pull him back into another heated kiss let my hands run threw his hair tugging at his ends a bit earing a groan from the back of his throat, just by that sound alone I let out my own whimper and moan.

Antonio pull back while leaning his forehead against mine while breathing heavily trying to catch his breath, mine as well from that intense kiss.

"Don't go making those noises kitten because before you know it I will have you under me whimpering and moaning my name so all my men know who you belong too" he says while leaning into my ear and licking the shell of it I shiver at the contact.

"Now I would love to continue to make out and kiss those soft lips of yours but I have men of mine I want you to meet since you are gonna be their boss lady and Donna and not to mention the party to introduce you to our mafia" 

Antonio says while standing up and straightening out his suit and smoothing out his hair before reaching his hand out to help me up, I take his hand standing up and straightening my dress and hair out before we start making out way to the door.