Epilogue

~Antonio's POV~

~ 6 years later~

Today is Opals and i's five-year anniversary, five years ago today i married the love of my life and now we have five children Mike, Oliver and William the oldest and the triplets who are turning six this year and are complete mommy's boys. Elijah who is turning five this year and is yet again another mommy's boy and Amber who is three this year and is my little princess and a complete daddy's girl which i was relived.

I walk into my house that i built just for Opal and i, when my kitten got pregnant i didn't want her in a house that held a lot of danger with my babies so i built our house. "Kitten i am home" i yell while putting my coat down and taking off my shoes when all of a sudden i am knocked to the floor by a small human.

"DADDY YOUR HOME" my princess screams while hugging me, i have been away for a wake because of a stopped mission. A laugh rumbles from my chest before i pulling her into my chest and swinging her around while kissing all over he little chubby face.

Amber looks like a mini Opal which i am obsessed with because she is freaking adorable, she giggles while smiling her little bright smile. "Daddy stop" she says while giggling and pushing her little chubby hands on my face "follow me daddy" My princess pulls my hand to the kitchen where i see all my little devils sitting on the counter while my kitten was cooking.

I giggle looking at my beautiful kitten dancing and singing while my little devils are smiling and singing along with there mother. I walk forward and that's when Elijah notices me and quickly jumps of the counter and quickly runs to me with his arms open. With all my other boys following.

After all my little devils and i hug i look over at my kitten who is standing next to the stove smiling "Ok you guys go and play in another room i will be there in a bit" i say while sending my little devils and angel off to there playroom.

I walk over to my kitten and quickly push my lips lips onto her soft ones, she smiles into the kiss and kisses back with the same amount of passion. Once i pulled back i looked down to see her gorgeous breasts pushed up against my chest.

During her three pregnancies her breast got so much bigger and she now always has this glow around God and don't even get me started on how beautiful she looked with her baby bumps.

"Why aren't you looking as beautiful as ever, i sure have missed you" i say while going back to kissing her. i pick her up and set her on the counter standing between her legs trying to be as close to her as i could. I can feel her hands run threw my hair and her nails scrape my scalp slightly god this women knows how to make me shiver.

Our moment was ruined when the door rang which was odd cause most of the time the only people who come visit is my men or my family and they all of keys. I kiss Opal one more time before going to open the door. On the other side of the door is five big guys standing there all looking slightly nervous.

"Can i help you" i say sending them a glare

"Yes does Opal Sanders live here" the oldest looking one asks

"Yes that's my wife what do you want" i say while standing up straighter not liking any outcome on why they are here.

"Were her brothers we would like to see her" another one says, i stand there shocked her BROTHERS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and that is the end of this book i really liked writing it and this is a little teaser on maybe a second book idk but i am glad you guys enjoyed.