Chapter 27

~Opal's POV~

I open my eyes squinting at the bright light that is shining down at me, I look around trying to ignore the splitting headache, and there in the corner was Antonio sleeping and he looks quite uncomfortable, the door to the room suddenly opens and walks a doctor.

"Ah your Awake Ms Opal, you did have a nasty cut on your stomach but luckily you got here before you bleed out" he looks at some of the machines i am hooked up with before speaking again "I would like to keep you overnight just to monitor you to make sure you don't faint or have any leading internal bleeding".

I nodded understanding before shooting him a smile and right when he was about to walk out the door he looks back at me again "this young man saved your life I hope you know that" and with that, he was out of the hospital room, at the sound of the door Antonio seems to jolt awake looking around franticly before his eyes land on my awake figure.

He quickly shoots up from the uncomfortable looking hospital chair and quickly pulls right next to my bed "Oh my god your awake i am so glad your ok you got me so worried, do you need some water i will get you some water" he says handing me a glass full of water i happily skull it down.

"Are you ok you don't feel any pain right  i will get the doctor in here to get you some pain-"

"ANTONIO" I yell quickly cutting him off of his distressed rant " i am fine just a small headache" i i am silent for a couple of seconds trying to decide if i forgive him or not "thank you for saving me," i say quietly while looking down at my fingers that i where fiddling with the bed sheet.

He smiles before bringing his fingers under my chin and making me look up at him "Baby it's no problem but i am so sorry for what I have done i can't help but blame myself because if i didn't cheat you would have been at home ok and not laying in this hospital bed i am-".

Antonio it's ok it's not your fault, i mean yeah you did cheat on me and i still haven't fully forgiven you but i will always love you it will just take time and we go slow" i say while smiling shyly and with that statement, his face lights up like a Christmas tree on Christmas day.

He leans forward about to kiss me but i put my hand on his mouth slightly pushing him back while whispering "slow" he pouts and lets out an exaggerated sigh before nodding his head and leaning back into his chair, i giggle at his antics god he is such a drama queen, we were interrupted by the door open and we look over to see all the guys standing there.

I send them all a smile and before i know it i am crushed by five very heavy bodies, god how much mussel do these guys have on them. They have quickly pulled off me, Antonio pushing them off the bed and getting in next to me and saying a quiet yet demanding mine. All the guys let a laugh before putting their hands up in surrender.

"So you guys made up i am guessing," Noah says smiling while looking between Antonio and I, Antonio nods smiling and then kissing me on the cheek.

"Yes I gave him another chance," i say while smiling at the guys, all the guys send me a smile before going into their own conversations, i smile looking around the small hospital room, these people are my family.

The door opens once more and in walk Tamara and Alex, the two people i don't want to see i send them both a glare and i pretty sure everyone else does because they flinch before sending us a shy smile. "I am glad your awake and your ok" Tamara says while rubbing the back of her neck.

"What do you guys want why are you here," Antonio says harshly while pulling me tighter into his chest, they look around shyly. 

"Well..." Noah says obviously getting impatient

"We are sorry for what we did and we would like to know if you are willing to forgive us and we can all be friends once more," Alex says rushing over her words obviously frightened of what we have to say.

"No," I say with confidence, both girls look over at me surprised before i continue 

" i mean we all trusted you but you just threw our trust in the dirt like the fucking disgusting people you are Tamara i thought we were like sisters but no the second a fucking dollar store slut comes around your bending over backwards and throwing me in the dirt like i was nothing," i say while finishing off my speech.

All the guys nod in agreement "now please leave before i get someone to get rid of you its starting to smell like fish close your legs" i say making the gasp and Noah is pushing them out the door but not before flipping them off.

All the guys clap and start going back to what they were doing, i smile knowing that maybe i could finally be happy i mean now that all the bitches are gone hopefully Antonio won't cheat again. Even if i tried to stay away from him my love is just to strong.

"That was hot the way you're told those sluts of and demanded them around," Antonio says while kissing the bottom of my ear, i flush red before giggling. Are cute moment is cut off when all of a sudden a hand comes between Antonio and i.

"Please no baby-making in my presence," Sam says while smiling cheekily which earns him a hard slap in the back of the head courtesy of Antonio which he whines out about and sits back down rubbing the back of his head next to Leo who is trying his hardest not to burst out laughing.

Yep, i could get used to this.

The End 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE BOOK IS NOW FINISHED YAYYYYYYYYYYY of course there will be a epilogue which i will try and post tonight and my next book will be up tomorrow, i hope you guys liked the book it was my first book and i gladly appreciate all of the support i got from you guys. i mean hello over 30k is incredible so thank you all so much, until my next book i love you all my devil and angels xx