Chapter 20

~Opal's POV~

It's been a couple of months of me living with Mattia and it is nothing short of amazing, he treats me right and he takes care of me, I am starting to like Mattia although I will always love Antonio I just am starting to feel things for Mattia.

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen where I see a shirtless Mattia making bacon and eggs, my mouth slightly waters and not just because of the food, I stare at Mattias back as he works effortlessly around the kitchen still oblivious to the fact that I am behind him.

As Mattia turns to place the plate on the table he finally spots me and jumps which makes me laugh cause he looked like a scared kitten "what you laughing at flower" I just laugh more at the fact that he has no idea of cute of a face he made.

"Nothing nothing thanks for breakfast," I say while shoving the delicious food into my mouth, Mattia chuckles before sitting down in Infront of me and drinking his coffee.

"Can I ask you something?" Matta says, the atmosphere suddenly grows serious and I can see Mattia start to become nervous, I nod letting him continue

"Will you go on a date with me this afternoon" Mattia suddenly blurts out, I freeze I haven't been on a date since Antonio "it's ok if you say no I understand-"

"Yes I will," I say cutting him off and this time it's Mattia's turn to freeze, I look at him waiting for some sort of reaction and before I can ask what's wrong he suddenly jumps up and doses what looks like a victory dance.

I laugh at him loving how playful he is, Mattia sticks out his hand for me to take and pulls me up to start dancing with him, I giggled before starting to dance with Mattia, moments likes these I never wanna end.

Mattia had to go to work quickly but he says to be ready by seven pm because he will be back and I should be dressed in casual clothes, i smile and nod before hugging him goodbye as he walks out the cabin doors.

Although I still am in love with Antonio I feel like Mattia is the one who will get rid of those feelings and replace Antonio with himself.

For the rest of the day, I watched haikyuu cause you know I love my babies and by the time I was nearly finished the third season I see it at six pm so I should start getting ready now

I wore a light grey knitted jumper with a pair of black skinny jeans and so nice grey boots, and before you know it I and Mattia are outside a cute little restaurant not too far from the house.

We got seated down near the window that face the road we ordered our food, I got a burger and chips with a vanilla milkshake while Mattia had ribs with onion rings and chocolate milkshake, we then got into a debate to see if chocolate or vanilla was better it was quite funny.

While we were eating I noticed someone who kept staring at us through the window from the other side of the road so I took a look to see who it was, and there stood a very angry yet sad-looking Noah talking on the phone looking straight at me.

There is only one person he would be on the phone with right now I start to panic and I think Mattia notices because he follows my line of vision and spots Noah and then he also becomes stiff.

We are in trouble

~Antonio's POV~

I was just sitting in my office going through some ideas that some have my men came up with to try and get opal back with when all of sudden my phone rings, I looked at my phone to see Noah calling.

The second I answer the phone Noah starts taking at lightning speed "opalandmattiaarehavingdinneratareaturantandlookingallloveydoveywellwefoundheratleast" I understood absolutely non of that.

"Noah if I am going to understand you your going to have to slow down," I say slowly trying to get my point across to Noah.

"Opal and Mattia are having dinner at a restaurant and are looking all lovey-dovey well we found her at least," Noah says slower and then it finally registers we found Opal, my baby, we found her but with Mattia one of my most trusted men.

I swear when I get my hands on him "Antonio" Noah says cutting my train if thought off "I will send you the location get here quick I think they noticed cause they look like they're panicking".

I don't answer all I do is tell the twins to get their arses in the car while a few seconds into driving I get the directions to the restaurant and look at that it's not even that far away from Mattias private home.

So that's where she has been staying, with Mattia why would he keep her and not tell me, why are they on a date, has she lost her love for me, no even if she did I am never letting hero go never, I would walk heaven and hell before she left me.

We finally pull up to the restaurant and kind of away from where Noah is standing just so we don't cause them to go running and I lose her once again. The twins and I hop out of the car as start walking towards the restaurant.

I ignore or the stares or the hostess trying to stop me from going inside, I walk straight up to their table and stand right in front of them, I smile a sinister smile at Mattia and a softer more loving one to Opal who just glares and looks away from me, although that hurts I know I deserve her ignoring me, I turn my attention back to Mattia before speaking

"Well look what we have here"