Chapter 1: Enter Zero Dimension

This story focuses around John Kaito. He is a tall, muscular man with brown hair, brown eyes, a full beard, a yellow t-shirt underneath a blue jacket, and black jeans. Physically, he's 19-years old but is canonically 26 since he was sealed on Tenrou Island with the other strong wizards of Fairy Tail. He is a fourth generation Photon Dragon Slayer. He is also the great-grandson of Fairy Tail's second Master, Precht Gaebolg.

Note: This story treats the third generation as already being known about prior to the start of Fairy Tail and introduction of Sting and Rogue. Also, since John is a member of Fairy Tail, his method of directly being infused with Dragon Slayer magic was known about prior to the known existence of the artificial Dragon Slayers of Stella.

Additional Note: The members of Gold Third had their names changed to be more different from each other.

Location: Fairy Tail Guild, Earth Land

Year: October X792

It has been a month since the wizards of the various guilds across the nation of Fiore defeated the Alvarez Empire and the black wizard Zeref. The guild primarily responsible for stopping Zeref 'Fairy Tail' quickly returned to its normal crazy manner after the battle ended. On a number of occasions, the guild broke into a full-scale brawl that caused severe damage to the guild hall.

But now, all the wizards were excitedly preparing the 'Fantasia Parade', a parade the guild puts on during the town of Magnolia's Harvest Festival every year. It's a way for the guild to show off their magic while entertaining all the festival goers. However, there was one Fairy Tail wizard not excited for the parade.

Natsu: "Ah yeah, the Fantasia parade! Oh man, it's gonna be so awesome this year!"

Happy: "Yeah, that's the spirit Natsu!"

Erza: "It will be nice to have a festival together after being able to for eight years."

Lucy: "You said it. Between the seven years we were sealed on Tenrou Island and the year the guild was disbanded, we never got the chance."

Natsu: "This year we even have Wendy, Carla, Lily and Mest to take part in the Fantasia parade."

Wendy: "What, I'm going to be able to take part too?"

Gray: "Well of course. You are a member of Fairy Tail after all."

Juvia: Oh, I hope that Gray my love and I can participate together just like last time."

Lucy: "But how are Wendy, Natsu and Gajeel going to be a part of the parade? I mean, it's not like they can handle riding on vehicles."

Carla: "Perhaps we Exceeds can help them with that."

Lily: "That's true. We could help our partners participate by flying."

Cana: "The celebrations before are going to be great as well this year. I can't wait to down all the booze they have!"

Lisanna: "Uh Cana, just make sure you're still alright afterwards for the Fantasia parade okay?"

Cana: "Don't worry! I can handle that booze and still be focused no problem!"

Lisanna: "I'm not sure whether that's a talent or not."

Elfman: "Hey Max, what about you?"

Max: "I'm not sure. I do have to manage the concession stand before the parade so I'm not sure I'll be able to."

Bisca: "We'll be managing the shooting game stand. But we should try to be a part of the parade for Asuka."

Alzack: "She has gotten older. Perhaps it'll be alright to be in the parade with her. During those seven years, she never got to see the Fantasia parade."