Chapter 33: CPU Reunion

Location: Planeptune Basilicom, Hyper Dimension

Year: May 27, 2017

The CPUs had all managed to get things in order in their own nations, and so they all went to Planeptune to get together. John, Iris and Yami also went with Noire and Uni.

Uni: "We're here! That's strange, it looks like we're the last ones."

Noire: "Well we do probably have the largest group. It's only natural when you think about it."

Neptune: "Hey look, it's John, Noire and Uni! Hey Noire, I bet you were pretty lonely without me, weren't you?"

Noire: "As if! I had Uni, plus all my friends."

Neptune: "Yeah right, I know you missed me."

Blanc: "Why was John with Noire anyway? I would have thought he would have been with you, Neptune."

John: "Well when that light hit me, I was sent to Lastation. So, I stayed with Noire that whole time."

Nepgear: "'The whole time'? So, you didn't lose your memory?"

John: "Nope. I always remembered Noire."

Blanc: "I see, so that's how it was for you."

Neptune: Neptune turned to face IF. "You see, Iffy? John managed to remember."

IF: "Actually Nep, I feel much more relieved now about forgetting you." IF had a giant smile on her face, as if her worries had been lifted.

Neptune: "What?! How could you even say such a thing, Iffy?!"

IF: "Don't get me wrong Nep, I like you and all. But I'll never like you as much as John likes Noire."

John: John had a frantic expression. "W-Wait, hold on! It's true I remembered Noire, and stayed with her, but we're just friends! There could be a million reasons why I remembered her!"

Blanc: "Yet she's the one you grabbed right before the light hit us. Then instead of going back to Planeptune as soon as things settled, you stayed with her. So, did you sleep together while you lived together?"

Noire: "O-Of course not! John had his own room in the apartment, and I had minef!"

Nepgear: "Apartment? So, you didn't stay in a hotel like Vert, Blanc and I?"

Uni: "No, it turned out that one of our citizens was a landlord who remembered Noire and I, so he let us stay in a vacant apartment."

John: John turned his head and crossed his arms. "You see? I wasn't the only one who didn't forget."

Neptune: "Still, for someone who says he didn't sleep with Noire, you sure look a lot more happy than you usually do."

John: "Huh, what are you talking about? I think I've been pretty happy here."

Neptune: "Yep, and how could you not? After all, you spent most of these past months living with me. But since you got back from Lastation, your expression is much more smooth and gentle than it was when we first met ya."

Nepgear: "Neptune's right. You have a much more pleasant and calm look now. I don't know what happened, but I'm happy for you."

John: "Uh well, thanks you guys, I guess." John was dumbfounded, unsure as to what they were talking about.

Vert: "Moving on, who is that with you?" Vert was looking at Iris.

Iris: "I'm Iris Kaito, I'm John's little sister." Everyone from Planeptune, Leanbox and Lowee were understandably shocked.