Chapter 10: The Final Boss of Zero Dimension

Location: Stadium, Zero Dimension

Year: October 2016

The group arrived at the stadium, already prepared to fight. Upon entering the main area, they noticed that Arfoire really was there.

Nepgear: "Arfoire... She really is here?!"

Arfoire: "Heh, of course I am. I did it make it painfully obvious to those foolish critter friends of yours."

Uzume: "...I get it. Crystal clear. You set us up, didn't you?"

Arfoire: "Correct. You're all too predictable. I knew those little monsters helped you out and then by showing myself to them would draw you all out like moths to the flame."

???: "Well, I'm the one who came up with the plan, you know." Just then, a small girl in a purple dress with butterfly wings levitating atop a book came down from one of the stands.

Nepgear: "...Wait, that voice...?"

Big Neptune: "Crostie?!"

???: The purple-dressed girl moved over to the adult Neptune and her group. "Well, if it ain't my old pal Neptune. It's been a while, you havin' fun out here?"

Big Neptune: "Of course not! I went through a ton of crap because of you! You left me behind and I got really lonely... no fun at all."

???: "Whoops, my bad. I couldn't help it, though. I got kinda excited, this type of world is so interesting and rare."

Uzume: "Nepsy, is this really Crostie? The one you were talking about earlier?"

Croire: "That's right. The name's Croire."

Big Neptune: "She's called that because she's crotchety."

Croire: "Yeah, keep flapping your gums, pal, it's related to 'chronicle' and you know it. Quit playin'."

Umio: "Chronicle... as in a historical account...?"

Croire: "Nice work, fish brains. Yes. I record history. Whenever I travel to another dimension, I record all the history of that place."

Uzume: "Wait. That sounds like a pretty important job. Why is someone like that taggin' along with this haggard purple bug?"

Croire: "Well, of course, if I'm with someone like her, the history I'm recording is gonna get real good. She's one step away from destroying this dump of a world, y'know? Do you know how freakin' rare it is to see a world come to an end?"

John: "You're one twisted chick, you know that? I guess that means we have two bugs to squash now."

Umio: "Yes, it would appear she isn't our ally."

Croire: "Man, I ain't anyone's ally. And if I gotta pledge allegiance somewhere, it's gonna be with whoever makes history more... exciting."

Neptune: "I see Darksty's all crazy as usual."

Arfoire: "That's the story. What a shame for you boring dimwits."

Croire: "Whaddaya say, Neptune? Ditch those morons and come with us, see how this plays out. We can watch the world end together."

Neptune: "I ain't going anywhere with you losers!"

Croire: "I was talking to the other Neptune, dummy. Honestly, you're all so exhausting."

Big Neptune: "Hmmm. I'll pass too. I'm not a big fan of Arbore, and, come on, destroying an entire world? That's pretty macabre, even for you."

Croire: "Ugh, their boredom has infected you, hasn't it? This kinda history isn't something you see every day, even if you wanted to."