31st October 2019 -Nestor POV

I felt my phone vibrate as I left Miguel's office. Before I could greet my beautiful wife I heard Libby crying for me. "Daddy! Daddy, they took Mommy! She said to tell you Mendoza." She sniffled, trying time stay strong. "Where are you? Are you and your sister safe?" I heard her hiccup before she could answer. "We are on the road to home. Penny's still in her car seat. It's was an old 4x4, plates were 6HFO593. You gotta find her Daddy."

I could feel the fear creeping into me but I pushed it down. I was not going to lose her again. I was already at the SUV with a Jeep of men following me on my way. "I will bebita. I promise. We are almost there, just stay with your sister." I could hear her shuffling about and she whispered frantically into the phone. "They are back Daddy, hurry!" I pushed my foot to the floor, gripping the steering wheel tight. "I'm right here Libby, I'll be there in a-Libby!" I heard scuffling and she was yelling at someone. "Leave her alone! Penny! Please don't take her, take me!" I heard a thud and yelled for her but she wasn't answering. "Hello, Mr Galindo. It's time we had a talk. I'll send you the details." The line disconnected before I could respond.

I could barely breathe as I pulled up to Nadia's car. There were tyre marks along the side of the road but they were gone. I sprinted around the car and skidded on my knees to Libby's side. I didn't feel the gravel cutting my legs, the fear for my daughter overwhelmed everything. I pulled her off the ground and saw she was breathing and sighed in relief. She had a bruise already forming on her head from where they knocked her out.

I handed her to one of my men to take home and to call the doctor. I opened the back door of the parked car and found an empty space where Penelope and her carseat should be. "FUCK!" I roared and punched my hand through the glass window. I pulled my phone out and rang Romero as I ran to the SUV and headed to the border. "You need to tell me everything that has happened with the Mendoza Cartel and where they are based. Now!" I could hear Romero closing a door before he even acknowledged I was on the line. "They are set up just south of Tijuana and get product from Argentina. Other than trying to undermine our operation things with them are steady." I growled into the phone. "They just took my wife and kid. That's not fucking steady. Get your men and meet me at the old TJ warehouse." I ended the call, taking a breath before I dialled the next number.

The phone kept ringing and I wasn't sure I would get an answer when it finally clicked. "Oceteva. Been a minute brother." "I need your help Jameson. It's not gonna be legal and I know I shouldn't ask you but I desperately need some men. My wife and kid has been taken and are somewhere in Tijuana." I heard him growl on the other line. I may not have seen him for 8 years but we served together and that meant something more. "I'll see who I can pull together. A few of your team are still here, we will be there. Send the deets through. We are in Santa Maria and can be there in 4 hours." "Thank you Jameson. I'll send you the meeting point."

I handed my passport over to the customs officer who waved me through the barrier. Speeding off again through Mexico, I wondered how many would men would show. I pulled into the warehouse that we had used as storage years ago. The power still worked and it was already lit up. Romero was at a large flatbed truck with his men unloading  weapons crates. Three Jeeps, full of his soldiers, were parking along one wall as I heard the rumble of motorcycles pull in. Most of the MC had ridden down in support along with some from their other charters.

Three more Mercedes SUVs pulled in and parked next to mine. I looked at my watch and it was approaching midnight. We wanted to have a plan set before we lost the cover of darkness of the night. Just after 3am, two long green military vehicles pulled in and everyone turned to face them as the men armed to the teeth jumped over the tail gate and lined up along the front. I went to them first finding their commander. I pulled him into a hug and slapped his back and he did the same. "Good to see you." I went along the line, recognising most of the men including Garret from Nadia's batch. "Wish it were under better circumstances." I couldn't have agreed more. "Let's get everyone introduced so we can get a fucking plan."