Chapter 1 (first year)

"Ronald! Let's go!" Lizzie screams.

Lizzie Weasley is Ron's twin sister. They may be twins, but they defiantly are nothing alike. Lizzie is extremely sneaking, good at lying, and can hide her feelings easily, she is extremely brave and is really up for anything. She isn't much like her family, for example is is a blonde, not a redhead. She also has icy blue eyes.

"I'm coming!" Ron screams back.

They get into the family muggle car and go to the station for their first year at hogwarts. Once they arrive they meet a boy with jet black hair and a lightning bolt scar.

After they are seated in their compartments they see the boy again.

"Is there an empty seat in here?" he asks.

"Of course!" says Lizzie. "I'm Lizzie, and this is Ron!"

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter!" the boy says.

"Really? Wow! I've heard so much about you!" Lizzie gushed.

"Apparently everyone has" Harry mumbles, he looks at Lizzie then at Ron, then back at Lizzie and asks, "Are you guys a thing or-?"

"Heavens no! Lizzie exclaims, "He's actually my twin brother!"

"Really?" Harry asks, "You guys look nothing alike"

"We know" Ron and Lizzie say at the same time.

"What house do you want to be in Harry?" Ron asks.

"I don't know very much about them." Harry says.

"I would like to be in Gryffindor like the rest of my family" Ron states.

"I guess I would as well, but I wouldn't mind Ravenclaw" Lizzie says.

Hey Guys! I know that was kind of a weird ending, but im going straight to the sorting after this :) Thank you so much for reading and please stick around for the rest of the ride!

- Grace <3

disclaimer: All characters except Lizzie Weasley and Grace James are J.K. Rowlings. As are hogwarts and the setting of this story.