Part 11

The other day they anounced the Yule Ball. I am so siked to be going. I lov-

"O.M.G. GUESSED WHO JUST ASKED ME!?!" Astoria screams intrupting my thought.

"Dobby?" I say

"Hagrid?" Grace says.

"You guys are so annoying sometimes. Blaise asked me." she says fake mad.

"Of course he did. I'm going with a Durmstang guy" Grace says winking. "And El is going with Draco? Right?"

"You guys know fully well I'm dating Cedric" I say.

"BUT, has he asked you yet?" Astoria says.

"Well techcnically n-"

"See, so you could be going with literally anyone!" Astoria says.

"Does it matter? I think we both assumed that we were going with each other. He is my boyfriend, and I am his girlfriend. So there really isn't any need for a fancy invite" I say.

"There wasn't? Whoopsies then" I hear someones voice say.

I whip around and see Cedric standing there with a bunch of roses and a card. 

"I know it isn't the fanciest, but it will do. Will you go to the ball with me Lizzie?" 

"Of course I will!" I say juming into his arms. "How did you get into the Slytherin common room anyway?" 

"While you and Astoria were arguing, Grace got up and let me in" He says cheekily.

"I love how I didn't even notice." I say.

- time skip-

Today is the day of the ball. I am the most excited I have been in forever! My dress is absolutely stunning (below)! And I get to dance the first dance!

 I am the most excited I have been in forever! My dress is absolutely stunning (below)! And I get to dance the first dance!

Hair:

I walk down the stairs and see Cedric

I walk down the stairs and see Cedric. He turns around and I see he jaw drop. I giggle and walk ovet to him.

"Y-you look beautiful" he stutters.