Oh Tracey

"What have you done?!"

We did wonders. She made it sound like we turned her hair fuckin neon green! Which would've been cool, may I add. You don't believe me huh? Well trust me. Omg fine. I'll show you jeez.

See! It isn't that bad!

"Oh stop complaining Darling. You look amazing." Trixie says.

"YOU PUT HIGHLIGHTS IN MY HAIR"

"Shut. it. Have you seen our hair Tracey?! Would you rather have had us made your hair look like that?" I say smirking.

"Fine. Whatever. You win." Tracey says

"And who are YOU sweetie..." Trixie says walking up to Fred Weasley.

"I'm George and this is Fred." Fred says.

"Oh bloody hell Fred, can't you ever introduce us normally?" George says while rolling his eyes.

"Yea yea, sorry, I'm Fred, Fred Weasley. You are Trixie Smith right?"

"Yes, I actually am. How the f*ck do you know who I am?" She says in a voice so sweet it's terrifying.

"God, that did sound creepy didn't it? Well, you are kind of uhm, well... basically everyone knows who you are.

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" I say.

"Well, everyone thinks that Trixie is kind of crazy, and super mean. Honestly you don't seem as bad as everyone makes you sound."

"Let me explain please" Trixie sighs "So basically I don't want for people to think I'm a push over and make fun of me. So what I do is scare everyone and make a reputation so everyone will leave me alone. I mean, yes my voice is kind of unique (It's kind of like Harley Quinn's DC's charachter) and I have a weird personality, but I am pretty normal. I pride myself on being a little mean."

"Damn, honestly that's hot" Fred says.

"Oh? You mean like you? Gee I didn't realize I could get to that level." Trixie says, spins and walks away.

"Gurl, you left him Flustered." Tracey says.

"Yeaaa, I know" Trixie says laughing.

"You like him I take it?" I ask.

"Well duh, he's hot AF and seems super sweet and funny. Truth be told, I already knew who he was, I just didn't want to seem creepy." Trixie says shrugging. 

Tracey and I start dying of laughter.

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating in forever! I PROMISE I will update more frequently. I love you all so much! Thank you so much for 1.1K reads!!! LOVE YOU
-Gracie <3