Back we go!

"Hey! Eliza!" Draco screeches.

"What!"

"You've got to take that damn nose ring out, we are leaving in 15 minutes!"

"Hogwarts should be honored it gets to see my wonderful nose ring"

"Whatever, but if you get in trouble, I told you so"

"Whatever, Malfoy"

Yes. It's the day when I get to go back home. My home. Hogwarts. I get to see my bestfriend Grace and Astoria. My main thing will be seeing hufflepuffs, or just bring in the great hall in general. I think you know why.

We get on the train and go to sit with Draco and my friends when Harry pulls me into an empty apartment.

"Hey Lizzie!"

"DO NOT call me that."

"Ok, then what do people call you?" Harry says a little taken aback.

"Eliza, call me Eliza" I say.

"Ok Eliza, I just had a quick question." Harry says blushing while looking at his feet. 

"Yes Harry?" I ask amused.

"Well, uh, IWasWonderingIfYouWouldGoOnADateWithMe?"

"Harry, english please"

"Will you go on a date with me?" (A/N: PLOT TWIST, you're welcome.)

"Aren't you and my brother best friends?"

"Well yes bu-"

"Then you probably shouldn't be asking me out, I know for a fact that he wouldn't like that"

"Eliza, I know he wouldn't like it. But I have had a crush on you since first year potion if I'm being completely honest."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"So I take that as a no." Harry says as he starts walking out of the compartment.

"Harry" I say and grab his shoulder, "I'll go on a date with you."

"You will!" Harry says as his eyes lit up. "Brilliant!"

Hi guys! I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in a while, schools been getting on my ass recently. Thank you guys so much for all the support and 500 freakin reads! That's incredible! I'm sorry this chapter is short, but I will try to make the next one longer. I love you all! 

-Gracie <3